Cleveland vs. bradley

areuready4this

Oglesby is gone lite em p son...clevelands entire game plan will be to stop him but heck drop 15 or30 anyways.....then heck dump a couple into dodd who is also a good player

Sorry to burst your bubble here, but Dodd is doo doo. He couldn't throw a grape in the ocean, but he can block some shots. Eventhough if I was 9'3" I could too. Oglesby will single-handly put a whoopin on that a** for Cleveland.

I'm gonna take Cleveland this year because Bradley loses to cleveland at cleveland and the game is always close at Bradley.Bradley isn't as good as they normally are well Cleveland isn't either.but I think Bradley will beat themselves with big clumsy Dodd and ball hogging Olglesby .I think this topic really shouldn't be called Bradley vs Cleveland I think we should change it to Olglesby vs Cleve.land

Bradley by six. the way they came back in the McMinn game made a believer out of me. What about McMinn-Walker Valley tonite? Will the cherokees continue there losing ways?

How would that make a believer out of you McMinn is 11-8. I don;t think that is considered a amazing team to beat.and to your other question I'm talking Mcminn over Walker Valley