DISTRICT 5-AA

Central_Charger

what team do you play for? and if you was at the Central/Polk game at Polk you would have saw him dunk in halftime warm ups

Yeah i was there when he threw it down. So i guess Tony Montana your the one making a fool out of yourself. Next time check your facts before you get on here and run your mouth. Peace Out!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha. Ya darn right!

P.S. I'll be there to see Central get beat by Cleveland tomorrow. Ha ha. I can't wait.

Wow, were you down there with that group of cool people under the goal opposite the student section??? By the way, what happened to Cleveland beating Central??? I can't WAIT til Central gets a hold of yall...

Edited by BluNWhiteH8Tribe

What was the score of tonight's game?

I thought you were the Central girls' assistant? I'm mistaken again...or ARE you the Central girls' assistant???? Maybe you were so giddy from the victory that you had to go find Coach Q from McMinn County and let him know of the summit which you had reached, thus leaving before the clock expired on the boys' contest. This is indeed a HEAVY question to which the answer may never be discovered.

I thought you were the Central girls' assistant? I'm mistaken again...or ARE you the Central girls' assistant???? Maybe you were so giddy from the victory that you had to go find Coach Q from McMinn County and let him know of the summit which you had reached, thus leaving before the clock expired on the boys' contest. This is indeed a HEAVY question to which the answer may never be discovered.

Don't think that little outburst was really necessary...but ok...Central won both games...bottom line...

TnExpress, you are an idiot. Polk is AWFUL. Nobody cares about some coach winnin a state championship in GIRLS BASKETBALL. Fact is, Central has, and will pound you in basketball as long as i shall live. When is the last time you all actually beat Central boys in basketball? Can you count that far? I don't even go to Central either, i go to the same school as TonyMontana. So just save yourself the imberessment and dont talk like you all will actually even get CLOSE to state in the near future.

TnExpress, you are an idiot. Polk is AWFUL. Nobody cares about some coach winnin a state championship in GIRLS BASKETBALL. Fact is, Central has, and will pound you in basketball as long as i shall live. When is the last time you all actually beat Central boys in basketball? Can you count that far? I don't even go to Central either, i go to the same school as TonyMontana. So just save yourself the imberessment and dont talk like you all will actually even get CLOSE to state in the near future.

7 years ago actually