WHAT IS WRONG WITH CLARKRANGE GIRLS?

tiggerbaby

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing is wrong with Clarkrange at all...JC is in the district and is always good and RBS is hitting there stride right now as being a true district threat...Nothing is wrong with Clarkrange...things have just gotten tougher for them...

This is a true statement, one team can no longer dominate. I would not bet against Clarkrange come tournament time. Any one who loves basketball would enjoy watching Clarkrange girls play ball.

Could it possible that Jackson Co had an off night and won by 4 in OT @ RBS and had a good night and won by 22 in the next game?????? :angry:

Well possibly that happened...But at the JC game RBS did somethings that game that JC didn't force them to do...If RBS would have just played smar that night JC would have just won by 10 or so points not 22...at half time I believe JC was up by 10 or 12 when it should have been a 4 point game or so, because RBS left a girl open who hit three 3 pointers in a row right before half time...RBS made some bad decisions with the ball by forcing passes that clearly wasn't there and just throwing the ball away...But we'll see how much better than RBS JC really is come tourney time...

Well possibly that happened...But at the JC game RBS did somethings that game that JC didn't force them to do...If RBS would have just played smar that night JC would have just won by 10 or so points not 22...at half time I believe JC was up by 10 or 12 when it should have been a 4 point game or so, because RBS left a girl open who hit three 3 pointers in a row right before half time...RBS made some bad decisions with the ball by forcing passes that clearly wasn't there and just throwing the ball away...But we'll see how much better than RBS JC really is come tourney time...

WE WILL SEE BUT RBS FANS WILL NOT BE HAPPY.WE WILL NOT BE PLAYING IN

THE RED DOME THAT IS SO FRIENDLY TO RBS.

Amen! We could play better if we played with only 4 girls. At least then we wouldn't be pushing so hard to go inside. ( Turnover after turnover after turnover/ no defense)

We can tell that your just an outsider throwing in your 2 cents,which is fine.Your right we did win at upperman,but Jordan Ramsey stepped up,and played awesome,and yes RBS is a hard gym to play in,and yes RBS HAS A GREAT TEAM,they sure surprised me,but we all no,at least the ones that watch these girls play no that they haven't been playing good.I don't think she was downing coach rogers,but he has been doing some strange things,and Clarkrange does have a good bench.I sure hope their ready come tournament time!

Amen! We could play better if we played with only 4 girls. At least then we wouldn't be pushing so hard to go inside. ( Turnover after turnover after turnover/ no defense)

It appears that Coach Rogers is bound and determined to play the game inside,but why? He has a post that can't catch the ball unless it hits her in the hands and most games can't through it in the ocean. She will never win the hustle award. The other post is just a freshman and does fine but still makes freshmen mistakes. He has one of the best 3 point shooters in single A ball and she scores 3 points. What is he thinking? He has one of the best point guards he has had in a long time she just can't score very much because he tells all his guards to throw it inside. He has the other guard that gets more rebounds than his post, hustles after ball,plays defense and she stays on the bench most of the time. Does this make sense? He puts in his 2 subs (guards) and they are too small and too slow to play against the kind of teams they play night in and night out. He may know what he is doing but, from the bleachers it sure looks funny.

It appears that Coach Rogers is bound and determined to play the game inside,but why? He has a post that can't catch the ball unless it hits her in the hands and most games can't through it in the ocean. She will never win the hustle award. The other post is just a freshman and does fine but still makes freshmen mistakes. He has one of the best 3 point shooters in single A ball and she scores 3 points. What is he thinking? He has one of the best point guards he has had in a long time she just can't score very much because he tells all his guards to throw it inside. He has the other guard that gets more rebounds than his post, hustles after ball,plays defense and she stays on the bench most of the time. Does this make sense? He puts in his 2 subs (guards) and they are too small and too slow to play against the kind of teams they play night in and night out. He may know what he is doing but, from the bleachers it sure looks funny.

I'm sure you're right i mean after all this coach has only won 7 state championships, what does he really know right? i'm sure it was all just luck. :angry:

Nope, not a player or a family member. Any more questions?

Seems as if we have a player posting.

I guess the players have nothing to do with winning??????? How about the fact that the players are dedicated and talented?

I'm sure you're right i mean after all this coach has only won 7 state championships, what does he really know right? i'm sure it was all just luck. :lol:

Nope, not a player or a family member. Any more questions?

I guess the players have nothing to do with winning??????? How about the fact that the players are dedicated and talented?

So you say. Like i believe that. :lol: The players do have something to do with it obviously, but its the coach that makes this team, make no mistake about that! :lol:

Not seen much this year out of Clarkrange but I will say that Coach Rogers and his entire team will be ready come tournement time and no matter how good or bad they may seem right now when the time comes make no mistake they will be a team of threat to anyone in their district. And they Will make it the big show. Good luck Lady Buffs! Play YOUR game. Best of luck Jordan and Miranda.