Union City Tornadoes Tough Week

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt it either...But it doesn't matter,most people in the area think Union City is a one-man team...They are far from that...

Union City's second team would beat most every team in the district.... :thumb:

I sure would like to see Weddle get in foul trouble and see how U.C. would do..We don't even need to see the 2nd team.Union City does have good role players but for the most part are a one man team..#24 shoots pretty good also..If those two aren't playing U.C. is in a whole lot of trouble..Robinson is strictly a rebounder and garbage man under the boards,and he does it well..but if Weddle is out of the lineup..U.C. is a average team..

I'm glad to see that Union City considers Humboldt and Lake Co. as cupcakes...Just make sure your head doesn't swell too big, you might not be able to stand up...oh, and remember that Humboldt only lost by 7 AT Union City, with Weddle having one of the best games of the year...if he's having an off night, that game could have very easily gone the other way...but, with the game being at Humboldt this Thursday, and with Humboldt having no one else tough to play this week (Greenfield Tuesday, South Fulton Friday), you can expect the Vikings full attention...I believe this is going to be a big time game, very close, and I'd like to see Humboldt win, but it's too close for me to call right now...

I'm glad to see that Union City considers Humboldt and Lake Co. as cupcakes...Just make sure your head doesn't swell too big, you might not be able to stand up...oh, and remember that Humboldt only lost by 7 AT Union City, with Weddle having one of the best games of the year...if he's having an off night, that game could have very easily gone the other way...but, with the game being at Humboldt this Thursday, and with Humboldt having no one else tough to play this week (Greenfield Tuesday, South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> Friday), you can expect the Vikings full attention...I believe this is going to be a big time game, very close, and I'd like to see Humboldt win, but it's too close for me to call right now...

Noone considers Lake County and Humboldt as cupcakes just most think they will lose to Union City, including me :thumb:

I sure would like to see Weddle get in foul trouble and see how U.C. would do..We don't even need to see the 2nd team.Union City does have good role players but for the most part are a one man team..#24 shoots pretty good also..If those two aren't playing U.C. is in a whole lot of trouble..Robinson is strictly a rebounder and garbage man under the boards,and he does it well..but if Weddle is out of the lineup..U.C. is a average team..

I'm sure you would like to see Weddle on the bench.... :thumb:

Oh, and I wouldn't look past Lake Co. either...they're a great team and we've got a lot of respect for them...something that representatives on this board from Union City seem to lack for anyone...

No,see you are confusing CONFIDENCE with lack of respect.....I am on record on these threads as saying Lake County and Humboldt should all be ranked with Union City in the AP Poll....And District 14A is the strongest 1A district in the state...I don't know where you get that I don't respect the Falcons or Vikings,that's just some made up us against the world mentality crap by you...When you are good,don't be AFRAID to say you are...So,that's a good try by you,but your reasoning doesn't hold water....

Who and why will beat them????

Lake County??...Couldn't beat them in Tiptonville...Matter of fact couldn't come close...70-47..Nuff said

Humboldt??...Couldn't beat them last year either time or this year either...Union City has more talent back than the Vikings lost last year....

Gleason??... :D:D

I think it will be a 3-0 week,on the way to a 18-0 district record...

The view from the top is sweet...

Union City will beat Lake County tomorrow but not by a 23 point margin. The upset may come Thursday night against a tough Humboldt team. Either way, I'm expecting good games.

As for calling Union City a one man team, I'll be the first to shut that statement down. Weddle is obviously their leader and their #1 go-to guy, but he has a heck of a complement of players... Brown, who is such a smooth player, Robinson, a monster under the basket, Coby, the up and coming sophomore, not to mention the likes of Mosely, Evans, Coleman, Simpson, etc. They're deep, and they're real. Hopefully, they'll have a better post-season than usual...

Who and why will beat them????

Lake County??...Couldn't beat them in Tiptonville...Matter of fact couldn't come close...70-47..Nuff said

Humboldt??...Couldn't beat them last year either time or this year either...Union City has more talent back than the Vikings lost last year....

Gleason??... :D:D

I think it will be a 3-0 week,on the way to a 18-0 district record...

The view from the top is sweet...

Not to be rude...but why do u ALWAYS post the score of the LC/UC game?? We know what the score was does it give you some kind of twisted pleasure to alway put the score of the game? Just wonderin...

Not to be rude...but why do u ALWAYS post the score of the LC/UC game?? We know what the score was does it give you some kind of twisted pleasure to alway put the score of the game? Just wonderin...

Just so you don't forget.....

Union City 70

Lake Co. 47

Union City 70

Lake Co. 47

Union City 70

Lake Co. 47

Oh,here's one for you....

Union City 38

Lake Co. 12

That was the football score,just in case you forgot..... :)

Some of your fellow partisans seem to have selected memory when it comes to the last game...It wasn't as bad as it looked is how some of you have remembered it....Well,it wasn't even that close....OH ...70-47!!!

LCF6...Don't get all bent out of shape,I'm ranking your chain...If LC beats Union City,I have set myself up for pure torture,so much so that I may have to hide under a new screen name.... ;)