2006 independence team where do they stand

hazzardousman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't they win their last game of the year? I suppose that was a great way to end the seaon and momentum going into the off season.

Yes they did (35-22 over Columbia). I know everyone is working hard at Indy in the off season to get stronger and faster. I also expect them to make the playoffs this year.

To make the playoffs, Indy will have to beat all of the teams that didn't make the playoffs, plus beat at least one who did.

Those teams who made the playoffs and the score plus differential this past season:

#4 Dickson County; 35-7 (28 point differential)

#3 Franklin: 34-17 (17 point differential)

#2 Brentwood: 49-13 (36 point differential)

#1 Ravenwood: 44-7 (37 point differential)

Last year they beat one team (Columbia), lost by 5 to another (Northeast), and lost by 24 to the other team that didn't make the playoffs (Centennial).

As I told the fan from Columbia Central who made a similar claim-

Do The Math

To make the playoffs, Indy will have to beat all of the teams that didn't make the playoffs, plus beat at least one who did.

Those teams who made the playoffs and the score plus differential this past season:

#4 Dickson County; 35-7 (28 point differential)

#3 Franklin: 34-17 (17 point differential)

#2 Brentwood: 49-13 (36 point differential)

#1 Ravenwood: 44-7 (37 point differential)

Last year they beat one team (Columbia), lost by 5 to another (Northeast), and lost by 24 to the other team that didn't make the playoffs (Centennial).

As I told the fan from Columbia Central who made a similar claim-

Do The Math

I wouldnt be suprised if they beaachievementt Ravenwood. I wouldnt be suprised if they made the playoffs, especially the way the ended the season.

DOnt forget they lost to HIllwood in OT, and lost a squeeker to Page.

• 3 months later...

06' is a new year you never know what is going to happen, but i dont think indy will make the playoffs. they wont beat columbia again either!!!!!!!!!1 :(

Indy is better than ever and is not gonna let their talent go to waste.... you are going to be eating your words when columbia has been shut out.....