Greeneville vs. Science hill

river271

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game as usual is huge and has many implications as far as going into the tournaments. I know that right now Science Hill is playing some very good basketball and Greeneville is beginning to get healthy and playing very well also. This could be a giant game as the season begins to wind down. I hope the Greeneville crowd comes out in full force for this one!

In this matchup, you have two teams that are on winning streaks. Science hill comes to greeneville on Feb. 14. This should be a great game. Lets go ahead and get predictions of this battle.

Who is on Greenville's Team? Like player name, height, and stats, if you have them. . . . Thanks.

Who is on Greenville's Team? Like player name, height, and stats, if you have them. . . . Thanks.

0 Antoine Wiggins C 6'6" 175 Jr.

3 Tremaine Gash PG 5'9" 135 So.

5 Wesley Woods SG 5'10" 160 Jr.

11 Eric Anderson PG/SG 6'1 170 Sr.

13 Jimmy Boone SG/PG 6'1 165 Sr.

15 B. J. Washington SF 6'2" 195 Sr.

21 Matt Underwood SG 6'1" 165 Sr.

23 Dashaud Moore SG/PG 6'1 175 Sr.

25 Seth Ottinger SG 5'10" 155 Jr.

30 Brynnan Allen SF/SG 6'0" 165 Sr.

33 T. J. Knight SG 6'1" 165 Jr.

40 Nash Armstrong SF/PF 6'0" 160 Sr.

44 Antoine Anderson PF/SF 6'0" 175 Jr.

45 Lance Bailey SF 6'1" 165 So.

Bold are starters. Sorry no stats

Can science hill actually match up? I don't think so. Their team is really only two players. What does everyone else think.

Their team is only two players?? How many times you seen them play?? If your team is only two players no way can you play with the teams they have and won the games they have. Here is an interesting stat.

Greeneville is averaging 57 while giving up 44 playing a weak weak sched.

SH is averaging 68 while giving up 53 playing a very tough sched.

Take that for what you think it means.

Their team is only two players?? How many times you seen them play?? If your team is only two players no way can you play with the teams they have and won the games they have. Here is an interesting stat.

Greeneville is averaging 57 while giving up 44 playing a weak weak sched.

SH is averaging 68 while giving up 53 playing a very tough sched.

Take that for what you think it means.

Science hill's schedule strength is not that strong. They are 53rd. Sure that is harder than Greeneville's but its not this almighty schedule that you make it out to be. We beat the number 4 team in the state. Whats the highest team ranking that they have beaten so far???

Science hill's schedule strength is not that strong. They are 53rd. Sure that is harder than Greeneville's but its not this almighty schedule that you make it out to be. We beat the number 4 team in the state. Whats the highest team ranking that they have beaten so far???

1st off you split with red bank. And everyone knows they are not a top 10 team almost everyone on this site that isnt a red bank supporter knows that. Like I said SH played a nationally ranked team and a top 3 team in the state on top of that, and all you can keep bringing up is red bank. Go play west greene again. And there is a big difference in a 50th ranked sched and one that is barely in the 80's almost 90 like greenevilel is, Im not the smartest guy but to me that looks like almost twice as hard.

1st off you split with red bank. And everyone knows they are not a top 10 team almost everyone on this site that isnt a red bank supporter knows that. Like I said SH played a nationally ranked team and a top 3 team in the state on top of that, and all you can keep bringing up is red bank. Go play west greene again. And there is a big difference in a 50th ranked sched and one that is barely in the 80's almost 90 like greenevilel is, Im not the smartest guy but to me that looks like almost twice as hard.

lets see. 53*2=106 Greeneville is 88. 106-88=18 I believe 18 is somewhat of a gap isn't it. I guess we will just see when it comes Feb. 14th. Greeneville will win.

lets see. 53*2=106 Greeneville is 88. 106-88=18 I believe 18 is somewhat of a gap isn't it. I guess we will just see when it comes Feb. 14th. Greeneville will win.

I still wanna know how you know so much about SH??

We need to stop taslking SH anyway. You may get by them in the playoffs and in that season game. Big deal, the point is Greeneville will get destroyed in the state, if they even make it there.

Unless you know something that no one else does, Greeneville has not played West Greene. So if that is a fact please post a score and let us know how the game went!

Unless you know something that no one else does, Greeneville has not played West Greene. So if that is a fact please post a score and let us know how the game went!

Sorry about the misquote on the west greene. I was just using them as a reference to the level of teams greenevilel plays. Like madison NC, and pigeon forge and as mentioned earlier chuckey doak