Greeneville vs. Science hill

river271

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not think it is a stretch of the imagination to think that Greeneville can win this game. I do realize that the conference which Science Hill competes in is probably top to bottom stronger than the conference that Greeneville competes in. Greeneville has had a couple of tough outings in their last two games and hopefully the close games will help them down the stretch. Morristown West comes to Greenevillle Friday and that will be a tough game as well. The Science Hill game may be a blowout as some seem to think but I for one dont think so. I look for another great game between two pretty darn good teams. The last several years they have had some pretty good battles and I don't know why people think this year will be any different. Guess we will see everyone on Tuesday!

I do not think it is a stretch of the imagination to think that Greeneville can win this game. I do realize that the conference which Science Hill competes in is probably top to bottom stronger than the conference that Greeneville competes in. Greeneville has had a couple of tough outings in their last two games and hopefully the close games will help them down the stretch. Morristown West comes to Greenevillle Friday and that will be a tough game as well. The Science Hill game may be a blowout as some seem to think but I for one dont think so. I look for another great game between two pretty darn good teams. The last several years they have had some pretty good battles and I don't know why people think this year will be any different. Guess we will see everyone on Tuesday!

I think this will be a really good game, b/c both teams are extremely athletic and talented but b/c its at Hal Henard i believe GHS may play a little bit better even though most of the season they've played better on the road, which is odd; but in the end i think Greeneville will come out on the top b/c of there defense; it will be interesting to see who scores more buckets b/w Moore, and Forney and Wattad and Wiggins, but should bring a great crowd!!!go ghs

Science hill's schedule strength is not that strong. They are 53rd. Sure that is harder than Greeneville's but its not this almighty schedule that you make it out to be. We beat the number 4 team in the state. Whats the highest team ranking that they have beaten so far???

And you also lost to Morristown West. Or East, but either way, Science Hill can beat both of those teams. Who is in greenville's conference?

OH REALLY???? OK well you wanna hear who was supposedly at Cherokee tonight??? I dont care so here it is Mississippi State, Auburn, and a couple of other D1 schools were there tonight to watch Wiggins!!! And who is the number one team in the nation??? UCONN, and by the way they are recruiting Wiggins very heavily, SO, PLEASE KNOW YOUR FACTS BEFORE YOU POST!!!

Who was supposedly at Cherokee? And where did you hear this? That's pretty darn amazing to supposedly hear that all of those big coaches were there to watch a team from the Inter-Mountain Redneck Conference!

And you also lost to Morristown West. Or East, but either way, Science Hill can beat both of those teams. Who is in greenville's conference?

Jaylo, its quite obvious your a female for your lack of knowledge on the game...wattad will score twice as many as ghs's team???be serious, wat have you been smokin? Yea, Greeneville lost to Morristown West; they played horribly which is not an excuse, but didnt your almighty Science Hill LOSE TO DB, and Cherokee beat DB, and Greeneville beat Cherokee twice, so get your facts straight before you run your MOUF bout sumtn you don't know...anyways back to the world-Greeneville win's by 8 or more.

Jaylo, its quite obvious your a female for your lack of knowledge on the game...wattad will score twice as many as ghs's team???be serious, wat have you been smokin? Yea, Greeneville lost to Morristown West; they played horribly which is not an excuse, but didnt your almighty Science Hill LOSE TO DB, and Cherokee beat DB, and Greeneville beat Cherokee twice, so get your facts straight before you run your MOUF bout sumtn you don't know...anyways back to the world-Greeneville win's by 8 or more.

Good luck to Science Hill and I hope you all shut this guy up about Greeneville....

Obviously this will be a close game. With a hard lost to Morristown West Friday Night, Greeneville better step it up. Yes, Wiggins is an outstanding player, but I think that Coach Duncan depends on Wiggins to win games. We must remember he is only one person and can only do so much. So this will be a match up. My pick is Greeneville. They just need to bring their A game! :o