MBA v. Ryan

BuckLateral

ahhhh.....the clock reference. Always makes me think of the clock issue from the 1972 Munich Olympics, USA v. USSR. And the USA goes down for the first time because of seconds being put back on the clock and having "do over" after "do over".

irishdad is in good company, from a memory stand point! :lol:

Interesting. Early exit polls are running 2-1 in favor of an Irish upset--------- a veritable Purple Tsunami. 4 for the Irish------Yoyo, Irishguy ( but of course), bullit and In Hoc ---------- 2 for MBA---cbq and yours truly.

Tex and cbq----in defense of Irishdad (is that possible?), part of the problem with the infamous Simpson/Hiller 04 match was the lack of a towel tapper. In posts following that match, there was talk about how, given the size, noise and intensity of the crowd that night at Ryan's gym, Ryan should have provided them------even some who thought a second official was called for. Granted, it might have been a slow moving towel, but it would have given the ref something to rely on rather than the clock operator. I'll bet that if Ryan does not have any towel tappers Friday night, Brother Frank will offer to supply some.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting. Early exit polls are running 2-1 in favor of an Irish upset--------- a veritable Purple Tsunami. 4 for the Irish------Yoyo, Irishguy ( but of course), bullit and In Hoc ---------- 2 for MBA---cbq and yours truly.

Tex and cbq----in defense of Irishdad (is that possible?), part of the problem with the infamous Simpson/Hiller 04 match was the lack of a towel tapper. In posts following that match, there was talk about how, given the size, noise and intensity of the crowd that night at Ryan's gym, Ryan should have provided them------even some who thought a second official was called for. Granted, it might have been a slow moving towel, but it would have given the ref something to rely on rather than the clock operator. I'll bet that if Ryan does not have any towel tappers Friday night, Brother Frank will offer to supply some.

Whoops, while slowly typing my post, Mr. Aspen, allegedly an unbiased observer with no dog in the hunt, has weighed in with a vote for MBA complete with weight class predictions----------something everyone can sink their teeth into.

Aspen------what is the difference between " takes" and "over". Do you get more points for 'taking" someone-------is that like a pin?

And if Bateman wrestles, I think he goes 171 instead of 189. They need Bateman and Riley in the lineup together.

Irish fans, I think you're dreaming. I don't have an affiliation with either Ryan or MBA. Think both schools have great programs. Just don't think Ryan matches up well against MBA this year.

Pick some weight classes and do the math.

Here's my fearless forecast.

103 - Francis (MBA) takes Rosa®

112 - Sutter (MBA) takes Griffith ®

119 - Simpson (MBA) takes Sloan ®

125 - Marchetti® over Bellet(MBA)

130 - Todd (MBA) over Weakley ® - Beat at Ryan Invit.

135 - Herron(MBA) over Benito® - beat at Ryan Invit.

140 - McKeithen (MBA) - Negri ® - Could go either way

145 - Bellet(MBA) over Miller®

152 - Hall (MBA) over Goodrum® - beat at Ryan Invit.

160 - Snyder (MBA) over Mix ®

171- Tate (MBA) over Hegarty ®

189 - Jacques (MBA) over Riley ® Could be diff if Bateman in for Ryan

215 - Dempsey ® over Swett (MBA)

275 - Riley(MBA) over Garrett® - beat at Ryan Invit.

MBA should hold Ryan under 20 points without much trouble.

It things fall MBA's way, it could be real embarrassing for Fr. Ryan.

your line up is alittle off buddy.....mix is out on injury, hegarty will wrestle 60 with bateman back at 71

We all know that Baylor is going to win the east they are just too powerful and too solid in their lineups. As much as I would like to see McCallie or whoever you are a fan of beat them it is simply bot going ot happen this year (lets not get side tracked from the real issue which is Father Ryan vs. MBA).

Well I cannot wait to prove you wrong!

If you're unable to see the biggest match of the weekend, this should be entertaning. Kinda like if you couldn't go to the Super Bowl but you could take in the TN DI A football championship.

Let me guess, Takedown, the biggest match of the weekend would be---------------Baylor vs. McCallie?

You eaststate guys are so transparent.

We all know that Baylor is going to win the east they are just too powerful and too solid in their lineups. As much as I would like to see McCallie or whoever you are a fan of beat them it is simply bot going ot happen this year (lets not get side tracked from the real issue which is Father Ryan vs. MBA).

go get em herm....the irish pull of a big one at their own gym friday night against the big red

GO IRISH!!!!

Wrestle90- I do not know which team you chear for or are part of (even though I think you are a tornado fan or wrestler) I want ot wish you and which ever team you are part of the best of luck against Baylor. Now back to the topic. Couldntthinkofaname if you are not a wrestler then shut your pie hole about the Irish line up and do not try to speak for the Irish wrestling team! But we both root for the IRISH so lets LETS GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrestle90- I do not know which team you chear for or are part of (even though I think you are a tornado fan or wrestler) I want ot wish you and which ever team you are part of the best of luck against Baylor. Now back to the topic. Couldntthinkofaname if you are not a wrestler then shut your pie hole about the Irish line up and do not try to speak for the Irish wrestling team! But we both root for the IRISH so lets LETS GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!

herm i dont know the lineup they topis asks for predictions i just know mix is out the lineup so that what i am guessing happens