A/AA Dual Regions (small school)

bear cat brown

No sir ,Harry and I are the TEAM MOMS. We prepare post weigh-in meals and then tidy up for the boys. Occasionally you might hear us shoot out words of encouragement, but Heavens NO, we are not the coaches. Coach Mullins, Lennon and Timmy V are the leaders of our boys

I still need an update for the region 5/6

Thank you RCPATRIOT for you help, do you know what teams are involved?

Bear Cat

IJTX you are more than welcome to join us, how's your night vision?

My understanding, Seymour, Catholic, Gibbs, Greenback, Elizabethton. I believe it will come down between Seymour & Catholic.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many teams advance in each region?

My understanding is that 1 team from each of the 4 sections advances. Each section is composed of 2 regions ( section 1 = regions 1&2 and so on).

Think that Section 3 (regions 5/6) teams are Page/FRA from Region 5 and MLK/East Literature from region 6.

Anyone know how four qualifying teams will be seeded at Dual Championships in Clarksville?

Edited by Aspen

You would know if you follow wrestling much that they are the cheerleader sponsors. They are required to stand on each side of the cheerleaders during matches.

Raider76 you would be right there with us if that restaining order hadn't been issued.

Harry, handed down from the POPE ?? You had a meeting today with out me,didn't you?

Irish need all the past IRISH grapplers at the Region matches on Thurs to help our boys move on to the State.

GO IRISH

bcb

Edited by bear cat brown

My understanding is that 1 team from each of the 4 sections advances. Each section is composed of 2 regions ( section 1 = regions 1&2 and so on).

Think that Section 3 (regions 5/6) teams are Page/FRA from Region 5 and MLK/East Literature from region 6.

Anyone know how four qualifying teams will be seeded at Dual Championships in Clarksville?

Area 3 Class A/AA Sectional Tournament:

Championship :

Franklin Road Academy 59

Page 20

FRA advances to State Duals at Clarksville.

FRA beat MLK 39-29 to advance to championship match. Page beat East Literature by 1 ( not sure of final score but think each team was in the 30s ) to advance to championship match.

Well, sorry to disappoint some, but thanks for the props from others. but tonight at Gibbs High. Cathloic beat Greenback in a close match by 3, Seymour beat Gibbs barely(42-41) , and Championship Match- Seymour beat Catholic (i think it was) 53-18 in a masacre that looked like it would turn into a shut out. Alright Seymour is Region Champs and there on a roll, so you might want to watch out, b/c a few hige upsets are in reach for a state championship is wanted by their lone senior. catch ya'll later.

Edited by Seymour_Alleycat

Well, sorry to disappoint some, but thanks for the props from others. but tonight at Gibbs High. Cathloic beat Greenback in a close match by 3, Seymour beat Gibbs barely(42-41) (all part of the strategy), and Championship Match- Seymour beat Catholic (i think it was) 53-18 in a masacre that looked like it would turn into a shut out. Alright Seymour is Region Champs (1st time ever i might add) and were on a roll, so you might want to watch out, b/c a few hige upsets are in reach for a state championship is wanted by our lone senior. catch ya'll later.

Class A/AA State Duals:

Area 1------Seymour

Area 2------Notre Dame

Area 3------Franklin Road Academy

Area 4------To be determined today ( 1/28) at Creekwood

Well, sorry to disappoint some, but thanks for the props from others. but tonight at Gibbs High. Cathloic beat Greenback in a close match by 3, Seymour beat Gibbs barely(42-41) (all part of the strategy), and Championship Match- Seymour beat Catholic (i think it was) 53-18 in a masacre that looked like it would turn into a shut out. Alright Seymour is Region Champs (1st time ever i might add) and were on a roll, so you might want to watch out, b/c a few hige upsets are in reach for a state championship is wanted by our lone senior. catch ya'll later.

Congrats to Seymour and Rusty! Great job with a very young team. Now, thats what is scary! :rolleyes:

Alleycat, feel good, bask in the moment, but be humble. Region individuals are always tough and have always given a few surprises. Seymour is no longer flying under the radar, so, what seymour wrestlers do from here out will not surprise most. You don't want that "hige (huge) upset" comment to bite you in the butt. :thumb:

Good luck in Clarksville!