OS vs AC friday night

geico

Bballnuts that is funny you said that. Coach Christopher seems to disagree. She seems to think AC played there best game of the year against OS last time they played or so she said this morning. Yeah can you believe a coach would say that about a team she is going to face tonight. Wow and people wonder why OS doesnt get any respect how about giving some to a team that beat you. It should be a good one tonight at AC I just wonder if AC can but together another career performance against the Lady Bobcats. What is she thinking saying something like that? Or was she thinking??? Bballmom and regal can you believe she said this?

Where did she day this? the newspaper or what?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bballnuts that is funny you said that. Coach Christopher seems to disagree. She seems to think AC played there best game of the year against OS last time they played or so she said this morning. Yeah can you believe a coach would say that about a team she is going to face tonight. Wow and people wonder why OS doesnt get any respect how about giving some to a team that beat you. It should be a good one tonight at AC I just wonder if AC can but together another career performance against the Lady Bobcats. What is she thinking saying something like that? Or was she thinking??? Bballmom and regal can you believe she said this?

HAHAHA!! You guys are so funny!!! Everyone always plays their best against OS. OS people needs to start backing Coach Christopher instead of running and telling ever little thing they here! What does it matter what I think any way?

Cupcakes WIN shout it from the rooftops Cupcakes WIN, well thats enough when your approx 19-1 against a team you probaley shouldnt shout it from the rooftops. GO LADY BOBCATS... :D

p.s. I wonder is this a moral victory? Coach Cristopher must be a genuis...GO LADY BOBCATS... :ph34r:

Edited by BBALLTN

The 1st half looked like OS would walk away with an easy win, but the 2nd half was another story. Needless to say, if I was a nail-biter, I would have nubs for fingers. I am proud of the OS Team and how they never gave up fighting for their win tonight! Go Lady Cats.

Let me say congrats to the Lady Bobcats and Coach Christopher They outplayed AC and outcoached AC. Why would you not guard Cristopher why I dont understand that. OS have two player you have to stop and AC wasnt even guarding them. OS won the ball game in the first half. Good luck and keep dominating your cupcake region too bad AC's region is just as bad or should I say weak.

It seems like to me that Oz proved you wrong in saying there was no way that they would win. If they'd played the second half like the first half , no Anderson Countian would have been able to have been able to say anything about Oliver Springs not being a tough team. But isn't there an excuse for everything? Sombody would've come up with something to say. My only thing is they've got a player like Faith Dupree and won't get her the ball????? To me thats a VERY BIG mistake. She is tough and maybe there's jealousy on their team??? Just an oberservation, because I know that I sure would be getting the ball to a player like her. She is tough!!! To bad she isn't some where where she can be appreciated! :thumb::rolleyes:

Where did she day this? the newspaper or what?

Do you honestly think that it would be said in the newspaper??? Somebody is running their mouth and it wouldn't surprise me as to who it was!!! GO COACH!!!!

Just be careful on whos around when you are talking in general, someone may be playing at grammer school games!!!