Lexington vs Chester County

TheSmoothJuker

I am telling you the Tigers have be just savage over the last 2 games. 60 and 40 point victoies back to back! Afte that Liberty wake up call game, the Tigers have been on a NO MERCY, NEW and IMPROVED tour. With the Tigers being wound up tight, I wouldn't want to be Chester County in this one - I pick Lexington by 30 in this one and possibly 40 if the bench is not unloaded. Next stop for the Ltrain is Bolivar where this tour becomes the NO FEAR tour. The Tigers are putting this thing back together and laying it down now.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sports you will be back pulling for the Tigers soon. This team is smokin NOW and they are getting their heads on right. The Ltrain is back on track. It is different and you can see it. Bolivar and Liberty are good, but they just lucked up and caught us at low points in the season. A couple of bad games in the regular season just doesn't mean that much. They are warm ups. It is good to get the bad games out of our system before we get into the tournament. That gold ball is still ours for the taking. Mack and the team might have been shut down once, but they are learning and improving.

The LHS Tigers!

NO MERCY, NO FEAR tour!

'05 Boys Individual Golf State Champion

'04 Boys Tennis State Runner-Up

'03 Boys Golf State Champions

'02 Baseball State Champions

'06 Boys Basketball STILL GOING FOR THE GOLD BALL

Sports you will be back pulling for the Tigers soon. This team is smokin NOW and they are getting their heads on right. The Ltrain is back on track. It is different and you can see it. Bolivar and Liberty are good, but they just lucked up and caught us at low points in the season. A couple of bad games in the regular season just doesn't mean that much. They are warm ups. It is good to get the bad games out of our system before we get into the tournament. That gold ball is still ours for the taking. Mack and the team might have been shut down once, but they are learning and improving.

The LHS Tigers!

NO MERCY, NO FEAR tour!

'05 Boys Individual Golf State Champion

'04 Boys Tennis State Runner-Up

'03 Boys Golf State Champions

The results of an overdose on redbull.

The Ltrain is back on track. It is different and you can see it. Bolivar and Liberty are good, but they just lucked up and caught us at low points in the season. A couple of bad games in the regular season just doesn't mean that much.

Man, whatever you say. But I just don't believe that Bolivar, I'll let Liberty speak for themselves, caught you at "low points".

Yep, that GOLD BALL is still ANYONE's for the taking-well almost.

Either way we'll find out about the Bolivar situation Friday night!

And by the way, I believe Bolivar will win. But I'm not agreeing with some that Lexington is not ANY good.

Edited by firefulmer

Hey, do all you people that live in Lexington overdose on redbull, is that what makes your town so redneck and pathetic, Geez what the heck is a matter with you people, I mean get over yourselves, your not any good, So quit acting like you are.

Hey sports, you might want to be a little more careful with how you deal with the Lexington people and team. People here do know who you are.

Well I know Lex well and I will believe they can beat Bolivar or Liberty when they do. Until then I won't. I don't think they can to be honest. I know a lot of the kids and they are great but I just don't see it.

Coaching is lacking too. Getting yelled at by the coach for screwing up on defense is one thing is understandable and expected, but not teaching them how you want it played is another. You can't play good defense if you don't practice it just like you can't shoot if you don't practice it. Until that is done you can forget about going anywhere in the state tourney.

Hey, do all you people that live in Lexington overdose on redbull, is that what makes your town so redneck and pathetic, Geez what the heck is a matter with you people, I mean get over yourselves, your not any good, So quit acting like you are.

Yeah, our team is about as good as your radio show. Why dont you quit acting like you're a real commentator. You should know what pathetic is, your show is the definition of it. And Mr. Harris, I dont mind you saying Lexington is not that good, what gets on my nerves is that you insulted a 17 year old kid by calling him "Miss Gardner" and you continue to call me and all of Lexington "a pathetic bunch of rednecks". Now when I call the station thursday, these will be the first statements out of my mouth, If you can post it on coacht, then I think you should be able to say it on air.

Sports, you might want to check the previous Lexington thread about the Liberty game. It's common knowledge that you're an employee of 96.5, coincidentally a Lexington radio station. If you check your posting history you identified yourself on August 19, 2005, as Chris Harris, an employee of 96.5. PrepFanatic noted in a previous thread that you're on the air from 3-5 every Thursday, C.H. You've got a pretty interesting history of posts on this board.

In light of that history, let's play a little game called "What would Dan say?" (For those of you outside the West TN area, Dan Hughes is a longtime Lexington radio personality)

1. What would Dan say if he knew an employee of his station posted on the Internet that Lexington was "redneck and pathetic"?

2. What would Dan say if he knew the same employee, who has helped cover Lexington games incidentally, trashed the team, coach, and the coach's son? I believe you referred to him as "Miss Gardner" in an incredibly classless post.

3. What would Dan say if you stated on the air, as you have on this forum, that "Gardner plays so much because he is the coaches son and that is the only reason he signed any scholership. He could not play for Bethel"? I would guess the kill switch on your mike would be hit so fast it would make your head spin.

4. What would Dan say if you referred to the Lexington "'Delusionals' (ill call you that since redneck pisses you off I know the truth hurts) are insane"? That would be some quality local radio, eh?

In your words, I'm not trying "to beat a dead stick hear", (see your post from 9/1/05) but you may want to check out a good english/grammar class somewhere based on the high quality of your past posts.

From that same 9/1/05 post, it’s rather interesting that you indicated you listened to a station that night (you said "The station I listen too is very informative and I cannot imagine that anything badmouthing Coach Alsbrook would have been said. But it seemed liked it sounded that Adamsville was in a riot over this bad coverage. Please Adamsville fans, players, coaches, your thoughts.. I did not hear anything bad from any media source, just questions") I would think it would have been hard to "listen" to a station that night since you indicated on 8/19/05 that you work for 96.5, and promos that ran all this fall that indicated you were on the air on Friday nights. How’d that work exactly? Were you referring to yourself?

Bottom line, your history of posts on here is very interesting. I look forward to your Thursday show to hear how you truly feel about the city of Lexington, the high school team, the coach, and "Miss Gardner".

One last question, if you truly feel that way about the city of Lexington and the basketball coach and team, how do you manage all the conflicting emotions you must have and put on a happy face when you go on the air?

Well I know Lex well and I will believe they can beat Bolivar or Liberty when they do. Until then I won't. I don't think they can to be honest. I know a lot of the kids and they are great but I just don't see it.

Of course it's not impossible for any team.

But this year especially...I just can't see Lex winning against those two teams.

I do not know the Lex palyers at all...but I'm not knocking the kids at all. Never. It's not right.

And to be honest...I KNOW Wille and Wayne will be leaving at year's end. And knowing them as well as I do...I will really miss them-as will others here. And regardless of what's believed, they will both be missed by me and others for other thatn B-ball ability. NO OFFENSE- but I reallly don't care if others believe that or not. These guys are good kids! They are great guys...but life marches on and I know they'll both do fine.

But IF I had to bet on Bolivar's chances next year....I'd bet Rudesill will have a very competititive team.

Edited by firefulmer