MJ vs Hendersonville?

BBPRIDE

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think since the fact that Coach Fryer's is playing the young uns, people are afraid to give them the recognition. He has played Sophomores and chose to put his experienced players on the bench. Who knows what he's up to?

Polls don't mean much right now, its the final score. They keep winning, they will get their dues. :thumb:

I think since the fact that Coach Fryer's is playing the young uns, people are afraid to give them the recognition. He has played Sophomores and chose to put his experienced players on the bench. Who knows what he's up to?

I personally don’t have a dog in this hunt or even a horse in this race. However, I had the privilege of watching MJ in the state tournament last year and must say I was thoroughly impressed. The team played excellent help side defense out of man and zone and they also had the inside and outside offensive game clicking. I specifically tasked several young players that had made the trip with me to watch this team play.

No disrespect to you…. But a person would think that the coach is playing the best talent to get the job done and if the team keeps winning the rankings will come.

Signed: a distant MJ fan…. Good luck the balance of your season…. :thumb:

I personally don’t have a dog in this hunt or even a horse in this race. However, I had the privilege of watching MJ in the state tournament last year and must say I was thoroughly impressed. The team played excellent help side defense out of man and zone and they also had the inside and outside offensive game clicking. I specifically tasked several young players that had made the trip with me to watch this team play.

No disrespect to you…. But a person would think that the coach is playing the best talent to get the job done and if the team keeps winning the rankings will come.

Signed: a distant MJ fan…. Good luck the balance of your season…. :thumb:

Well distant MJ fan, if you saw them in the state tournaments last year then you remember how good a young transfer student named K.C. VanAtta was huh? Well she is getting alot of bench time. What I was saying was he is winning but not with the ones who brought him the state title. I hope he knows what he's doing cause he has already proven it may be a mistake if you saw the Wilson Central game. The sophomores choked!!! Couldn't handle the pressure of a big game like that. I think K.C. is a better player than that.

I hope we get to the state this year and he proves me wrong I'd be glad to tell him that. :o

Well distant MJ fan, if you saw them in the state tournaments last year then you remember how good a young transfer student named K.C. VanAtta was huh? Well she is getting alot of bench time. What I was saying was he is winning but not with the ones who brought him the state title. I hope he knows what he's doing cause he has already proven it may be a mistake if you saw the Wilson Central game. The sophomores choked!!! Couldn't handle the pressure of a big game like that. I think K.C. is a better player than that.

I hope we get to the state this year and he proves me wrong I'd be glad to tell him that. :thumb:

Why don't you tell him now. I know he reads this.