Columbia at Harpeth next week

girlpower

Comparing games is never a good idea, just be assured you are in for a fight and as far as the food??? Eat before you get there. I didn't think they would ever open that food hut and when they did.... , well let's just say it ain't "the grill" :thumb:

Seriously though, don't overlook this bunch at their place. (L's) this late in the season are not good for one's psyche.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!

kw

As usual KW you are right about the "L's" So you think take out would be in order? There's not many places like the "Grill" but you are welcome to the "H room" when you come to the Lion's den.

Edited by banjodr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual KW you are right about the "L's" So you think take out would be in order? There's not many places like the "Grill" but you are welcome to the "H room" when you come to the Lion's den.

Thanks, I just might take you up on that this time. Never have been disappointed with the stand at Columbia though. Just make sure they have the peppers for the dogs and I will be set :thumb:

HOOPS TO YA AND GOOD LUCK!!!!

kw

Beware of comparing the Lawrence Co. game with Columbia, Aliens abducted the entire Columbia Lady Lion team and kept them on the spaceship far from earth that evening. Clones were fabricated but they forgot to install any memory chips for basketball. Therefore no one showed up at all. We were lucky that Nasa was tracking the spaceship and were able to use Star Wars technology and bring the team home and unfortunately the only thing to show for it is the "L" in the record. On second thought go ahead and compare the Lawrence Co. games. I should have kept the story to myself and that Inquirer magazine. More typical games for Columbia are the Shelbyville games (both of them were wars the the teams split) and the other district games with Lincoln and Franklin Co's along with some powerful teams from across the country that we've split with also hence the other losses were close and to national powerhouse teams. The Westview Hall of Fame game we were minus 2 players with injuries and lost by 2. Simple scouting report How bout Harpeth, can you give us a rundown? Thanks looking forward to coming over... got any good food?

Statistics show that 9 out of 10 Aliens abduct someone that they will be back to do it again. Maybe the clones will get the memory chips this time. Is this not a TSSAA violation, I wonder if the clones are listed on the roster. I'll let Coach T know so he can put an asterick next to this game.

Statistics show that 9 out of 10 Aliens abduct someone that they will be back to do it again. Maybe the clones will get the memory chips this time. Is this not a TSSAA violation, I wonder if the clones are listed on the roster. I'll let Coach T know so he can put an asterick next to this game.

You know I didn't think of that. They want to put an asterick by Pete Rose in the Hall of Fame I guess that would be a good thing for Coach T to do. Personally I don't want to see anything that would bring back memories of that game. I'm sure there are some similar situations over the years that every team had rather forget about.

You know I didn't think of that. They want to put an asterick by Pete Rose in the Hall of Fame I guess that would be a good thing for Coach T to do. Personally I don't want to see anything that would bring back memories of that game. I'm sure there are some similar situations over the years that every team had rather forget about.

I on the other hand would like to remember that game for a while. With our last three outings being what they were, I would like to remember it often. And my friend, it was DEFENSE not aliens.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!!

kw

I on the other hand would like to remember that game for a while. With our last three outings being what they were, I would like to remember it often. And my friend, it was DEFENSE not aliens.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!!

kw

Yeah you are right but there were some critters up some of their you know. It did serve notice cause one in particular player has been a wild woman ever since. That was a good win for you. I hope you can mirror it at the grill.

Comparing games is never a good idea, just be assured you are in for a fight and as far as the food??? Eat before you get there. I didn't think they would ever open that food hut and when they did.... , well let's just say it ain't "the grill" :lol:

Seriously though, don't overlook this bunch at their place. (L's) this late in the season are not good for one's psyche.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!

kw

Maybe you all could of beat us once in the past two years if you werent so busy worrying about the food.

HOOPS TO YOU AS WELL!!!!

Maybe you all could of beat us once in the past two years if you werent so busy worrying about the food.

HOOPS TO YOU AS WELL!!!!

Well, that's a good point :rolleyes: but for us old fat boys food is a big thing. Love that Bball but a good polish sausage sure makes it more fun. I can only hope the girls were not thinking food and I don't think they were. Y'all just beat us!!!

I'll pull for 8aaa in this one.

GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!

kw

HOOPS TO YOU AS WELL!!!!

er Columbia did last year and kw is right about the food. It's a tradition in 8AAA the road trips are soo long. 120 miles one way tomorrow night to Franklin Co. heck we might eat twice

Edited by limerock

er Columbia did last year and kw is right about the food. It's a tradition in 8AAA the road trips are soo long. 120 miles one way tomorrow night to <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a> heck we might eat twice

Franklin Co. has a good stand, the chicken is always good :rolleyes:

Have a safe trip.

HOOPS TO YA!!!!!!!

kw

er Columbia did last year and kw is right about the food. It's a tradition in 8AAA the road trips are soo long. 120 miles one way tomorrow night to <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=151&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Franklin Co.</a> heck we might eat twice

ER I WASNT talking about Columbia. ANd for our game against stewart tonight, Mandy Mendenhall got her 1000 POINT tonight. We steam rolled a sorry stewart team, and cant wait for a real game tuesday against columbia. Last time we played yall Mandy had 32, hope for another night like that. :ph34r:

ER I WASNT talking about Columbia. ANd for our game against stewart tonight, Mandy Mendenhall got her 1000 POINT tonight. We steam rolled a sorry stewart team, and cant wait for a real game tuesday against columbia. Last time we played yall Mandy had 32, hope for another night like that. :ph34r:

What made Stewart so sorry? Is is lack of defense, shooting, hustle, speed, what?