Union City at Humboldt

JWhumboldt

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U-nv-me..I ggree with Wardawg..This is a tough district..You can say what you want about Lake Co..and they have had some games this year that they didn't win big against teams not as good..But a lot of that was Whitby was playing other players..I believe we all know when the U.City's ,Humboldt's,Trenton,Halls come to town..he is going to play his best players for the most part..And no matter what you say about Lake Co..they did beat Humboldt the one time they played this year and led for most of the game...It is going to be very tough to go and win at Humboldt...It wouldn't surprise me to see our teams in a 3-way tie for 1st place...The only advantage of being 1st would be to stay away from either Humboldt or Union City until the district championship but the 1st place team will probably have to play the Trenton-Halls winner in the district in the 2nd round if everything goes as expected..and that won't be a walk in the park...We could all tie for 1st and we could still be seeded 3rd..Same as U.C...Same as Humboldt..That's why the Humboldt-Lake Co game will be so big..But..Lake Co has to take care of a Trenton team that is very capable of winning at Trenton..That will be a tough game...I'll take a one point win in this game..A win is a win

I mean UC did kill lake co. by 37 or 27 in lake co., any excuses for that?

It doesn't matter what that score was...It doesn't matter we won with the U.C. starters out..We will never know...We beat Humboldt..you lost to Humboldt..We may lose to Humboldt next..It seems to me that we are all pretty even!..But..if you want to keep whining and crying...Come to the Humboldt game...Most everyone from Lake Co knows me by this handle...Look me up..I will stop by Wal-mart and buy you a baby bottle!

I mean UC did kill lake co. by 37 or 27 in lake co., any excuses for that?

Well..we just hammered your team and didn't really play well....Had a 24 point lead with a little over 3 minutes left and Tony Tyler hit a couple 3's that the officials took off the board for a couple fouls that were made under the basket..And one of the Trenton players banked in a long three for one of their baskets from the top of the key..Wonder if he called bank?..Could have won by 30!

Look,everyone.....I think it's obvious I pull for Union City...But,nobody told Weddle,Robinson,Evans and Mosley to get on that bus....Those guys let their team down,their fans and their school....And this wasn't the first time Mosely has done it,being suspended for the three games the Tornadoes played in Poplar Bluff,Mo. over Christmas break....Yes,Lake County beat Union City with UC's top players on the bench,so what??That wasn't Lake County's fault..It was those players fault...As for Humboldt,The Tornadoes came out and pretty much handled the Vikings in the first half, up by 11..Then Humboldt played probably as well as they can play....Union City didn't step up to the level of play and energy the Vikings brought to the game in the second half....Union City can use all this distraction to their advantage over the next couple of weeks,unless Shane keeps harping on what happened last year....A little advice to Shane...Forget about last year,take the Ripley score off the scoreboard in practice and look forward to what could be a special year for the Tornadoes..You have the talent,now you need to step up and prove you are a post season coach..I hate to say this,but like Marty was.... :rolleyes:

Edited by backinthaoc

Look,everyone.....I think it's obvious I pull for Union City...But,nobody told Weddle,Robinson,Evans and Mosley to get on that bus....Those guys let their team down,their fans and their school....And this wasn't the first time Mosely has done it,being suspended for the three games the Tornadoes played in Poplar Bluff,Mo. over Christmas break....Yes,Lake County beat Union City with UC's top players on the bench,so what??That wasn't Lake County's fault..It was those players fault...As for Humboldt,The Tornadoes came out and pretty much handled the Vikings in the first half, up by 11..Then Humboldt played probably as well as they can play....Union City didn't step up to the level of play and energy the Vikings brought to the game in the second half....Union City can use all this distraction to their advantage over the next couple of weeks,unless Shane keeps harping on what happened last year....A little advice to Shane...Forget about last year,take the Ripley score off the scoreboard in practice and look forward to what could be a special year for the Tornadoes..You have the talent,now you need to step up and prove you are a post season coach..I hate to say this,but like Marty was.... :D

Ac..I believe I saw Marty at last night's Lake Co-Trenton game..He was sitting on the Lake Co side..I figured he either thought he wasn't needed against Gleason or you guys play Trenton next..I don't guess he is becomming a Lake Co fan..Couldn't see if he had on a Lake Co shirt..!

Ac..I believe I saw Marty at last night's Lake Co-Trenton game..He was sitting on the Lake Co side..I figured he either thought he wasn't needed against Gleason or you guys play Trenton next..I don't guess he is becomming a Lake Co fan..Couldn't see if he had on a Lake Co shirt..!

:D They could have beaten Gleason with ME coaching.....I'm sure he was scouting Trenton,but also Lake County....

:thumb: They could have beaten Gleason with ME coaching.....I'm sure he was scouting Trenton,but also Lake County....

Aw, treefitty74 don't underestimate yourself about coaching Gleason!!! Don't get all upset up there on the Carroll Co. line! No worries from the likes of me and my ignorance!!!

I can't coach...but I've got you're back, on CERTAIN posters when they get out of their ever loving mind!!! :lol:

Edited by firefulmer