Coach Stone fired at Copper Basin?

boothman

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well! I have coached against Coach Stone for the past couple of years, And when I was in college he would let me workout at the fieldhouse during the summers. It will be a Hard job trying to replace him he his a good christian man and he cares for the kids. Best of luck Coach let me know if i can help you in anyway. SM

I am not sure he is going anywhere, the people in Copper are behind Mark. I think this situation just boils down to an ex-Polk assistant being mad over the Polk contract being broken. I think the people in Copper should protest this move, I talked to him last week and he his numbers up, they are working hard in the weight room and old gym. I think he said he had 17 seniors coming back this year and seemed excited about the upcoming season. Maybe the powers to be in Polk Co. don't want to see Copper be successful. You never know when it comes to politics.

Possum hit it on the head as usual, POLK COUNTY POLITICS AT ITS FINEST!!!

ya you guys r right ,....but you miss spelled it....it should read as (POLKITICS)

the man said what he thought and done what he said .and all thou he has just a little better than a .500 record he is a good coach. with a school that small and my having 200 kids in all and only having 20 to30 players and most are under class .. id say he ranks alot higher.. but its polk county and unless you are kiss but for most of your life there u aint crap .....and he is not one who will do that.but he will get kids into good schools after hs ..ohhhhhh sorry just my opinon..

I think it would be hard for a new coach to come in after seeing all the support for Coach Stone. I wish the best for Coach Stone if he stays or whoever the next Head coach will be at CBHS.

I think it would be hard for a new coach to come in after seeing all the support for Coach Stone. I wish the best for Coach Stone if he stays or whoever the next Head coach will be at CBHS.

Hey Ump....Where in the world have you been? It's been a while since I've seen you on here. I think I know which one you are talking about but not that sure. I'll just act like I know which one it is (we know too many of the same people).

Since you are up that way, have you heard very many names tossed in the hat?

Not able to get on much. It's real hard to with 2 daughters now. Got a 4 yr old that wants to play football because she thinks it would be fun to tackle people.

As far as the Basin job, I would think it would be a fairly short list of candidates. It would be a great job for a new coach because the junior teams that feed Basin are very good. There's alot of talent in the middle school kids.

The coach you think it is...where is he coaching now? I'm still trying to figure out who you are. I have absolutely no idea and I thought I knew everybody in Jasper.