Coach Stone fired at Copper Basin?

boothman

Oh...you know me alright. If you'd come off that THICK wallet of yours and become a Plus Member I'd PM you and tell you who I am.

The one that I am thinking of is an assistant coach. I'm not going to say where because that would be a dead giveaway and since he hasn't posted about his interest, I'm assuming he wants to stay annonymous for the time being.

I do know for a fact that he has applied for the job at Basin. Talked wtih him yesterday when he was heading for a coaching clinic. He's waiting on his transcript from college. He thought it should be in today or tomorrow so he was goign to have his mom forward that to the super and the principal.

I know I need to come off the wallet a little but the wifey controls all the finances. I'm just man enough to admit it. Dang, I'm still trying to figure out who you are. How about a hint about your true identity? :unsure:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do know for a fact that he has applied for the job at Basin. Talked wtih him yesterday when he was heading for a coaching clinic. He's waiting on his transcript from college. He thought it should be in today or tomorrow so he was goign to have his mom forward that to the super and the principal.

I know I need to come off the wallet a little but the wifey controls all the finances. I'm just man enough to admit it. Dang, I'm still trying to figure out who you are. How about a hint about your true identity? :unsure:

$12 ain't much....Look at me I'm in college and came up with $12.....

Yeah..but you're begging CoachT to run a March Madness contest where the winner gets free membership for a year. Is it about time to renew yours???? :lol::(:unsure:

:P .......nope not til July, but I was thinking ahead.....He could also throw in a few extra things along with the membership....

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

I can't remember when you first got there. If I wasn't still there I just missed you by a year or two. Don't stroke over this. Just hang out and read my posts. It's really not that difficult. But the easiest way is to pay the $12. :unsure:

I do read the posts. Drop me an email at Paul282921@aol.com. Might have some itneresting news on another front for you.

Actually....I was talking to Bledsoebtheboys. I know you're not that young.

Why haven't you returned my email?

because i never got it

the email is paul282921@aol.com

It's on now in case you want to send it again. might be a very pleasant surprise for you. also let me know who you are since you know who i am.