JC & RBS eighth graders

worden55

well i might as well put my 2 cents worth in on this while i am here.personally i think that if the kids are good enough to play at the high school level. and there parents approve of them playing up. then by all means they should be able to play. just because they are under the same roof or are connected together.. for that matter the buildings are connected together by pavement. if i am not mistaken i believe that band members at the middle school plays on the high school band at the highschool football games. i dont believe that you should descriminate against any child for any reason, if one child is unable to move up to play sports or participate as a player or performer in any high school event then noone should be able to. thats how i see it from where i sit. thank you for your time.....P.S. FOR THOSE OF YOU GETTING ON HERE AND RUNNING DOWN OTHER PLAYERS BY NAMING NAMES SHAMEEEEEEEEE ON YOU. GROW UP BOTH OF THESE GIRLS ARE VERY GOOD PLAYERS. AND REMEMBER THEY AER JUST 8TH GRADERS. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK WITH YOUR CHILDISH DISRESPECTFUL COMENTS. GROW UP!!!!!!!!!! thats my other 2 cents worth. thaks again for your time... :rolleyes:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rbschic09 i have a question ????? does the chik in your user name stand for the chicken scratch you keep typing in your post . it doesnt say to much about the education you must be getting there at R.B.S.!!!!!! give us all a break and type where it can be read... thank you :rolleyes:

thats how i type on the internet well yahoo...RBS is a good school we do learn and thank you i know how to type i know how to read i know how to write i can do math english science health and some more classes and rbs dont give us a much of a education i think the school you went to didnt have much of a education!!!!

Greenfield[/url]fan' post='825913739' date='Jan 26 2006 - 04:23 PM']

good post, thanks for an honest and positive post on both girls.

I cant wait to see them both play someday.

Do both girls play on the same AAU team?

They both played with Shelbyville Sports Shop as 12's two years ago.

Laken played for TN Team Pride last year which finished tied for 7th nationally.

Kayci remained with SSS which finished tied for 9th nationally having to play through the losers bracket.

I watched Kayci in her first game at Jackson Co. Middle as a sixth grader and have have watched her ever since. She has improved steadily over the last two years and will be a major D1 prospect if she wants it and stays healthy.

I first saw Laken at an open gym workout in Symrna two years ago and was impressed with her abilities. She has become a player that can play inside with the big kids and can handle the ball and shoot from outside.

Laken has the opportunity to play up and she and her family have decided to take advantage of it. Kaci does not have the same opportunity, but she will have four years to show everyone the kind of player she is.

Kayci will have to deal with things that Laken and most high school girls don't. With her height will come ridicule and pressure. She needs all the support she can get. It will be fun to watch both these girls grow and mature.

Edited by trueline

well she can type. thank you so very much for putting the right letters in the right place's. it make's for much easier reading...... oh by the way i graduated high school long before you were probably born. 1982. and did not graduate from j.county. just moved here after gradution... thanks for your concern tho... once again thank you for typing correctly.. :rolleyes:

well she can type. thank you so very much for putting the right letters in the right place's. it make's for much easier reading...... oh by the way i graduated high school long before you were probably born. 1982. and did not graduate from j.county. just moved here after gradution... thanks for your concern tho... once again thank you for typing correctly.. :rolleyes:

I'm hoping you feel kind of silly for making fun of a kid...especially after the massacre of the language you pulled off in the above post!!!

Please drop the recruiting stuff...obviously the parents thought Jackson County was a better fit and chose to have the girl attend school there...it was their choice and I don't see any room for debate...

Please remember that these are little girls you guys are talking about...and while we like to think what we say doesn't have a lot of bearing on them...they read this stuff...and it does affect them...

If it's brought up again...I will lock this thread...

no i dont feel silly at all. because i wasn't trying to make fun of anyone. just trying to get whoever it is to type so i for one can read the post that are typed. as for my typing, spelling,and type o"s. i never once claimed i was much good at any of it.because i know i am not much good at it. my appologies if i have offended anyone. there was none intended..thank you

thats how i type on the internet well yahoo...RBS is a good school we do learn and thank you i know how to type i know how to read i know how to write i can do math english science health and some more classes and rbs dont give us a much of a education i think the school you went to didnt have much of a education!!!!

Keep it like that...That's much more readable...

They both played with Shelbyville Sports Shop as 12's two years ago.

Laken played for TN Team Pride last year which finished tied for 7th nationally.

Kayci remained with SSS which finished tied for 9th nationally having to play through the losers bracket.

I watched Kayci in her first game at Jackson Co. Middle as a sixth grader and have have watched her ever since. She has improved steadily over the last two years and will be a major D1 prospect if she wants it and stays healthy.

I first saw Laken at an open gym workout in Symrna two years ago and was impressed with her abilities. She has become a player that can play inside with the big kids and can handle the ball and shoot from outside.

Laken has the opportunity to play up and she and her family have decided to take advantage of it. Kaci does not have the same opportunity, but she will have four years to show everyone the kind of player she is.

Kayci will have to deal with things that Laken and most high school girls don't. With her height will come ridicule and pressure. She needs all the support she can get. It will be fun to watch both these girls grow and mature.

I have watch both girls play AAU and they are both good players. This issue get under some people skin either because they wish they were as good as these two or they had them in their school.

But trueline correct they need encouragement because what they are trying to do is not easy(going to school on an athlletic scholarship)

Some 8th graders can not make the jump because of maturity of the player. If a person like laken can do it I think it is OK. But if the player is inmature it is not going to work(Parents and teacher & coach are the best to determine this)

GOOD LUCK GIRLS can not wait to watch you both this summer!! :blink: