Lake County vs. Trenton

LakeCountyFan142311

Lake County travels to Trenton Friday night for a big district game for LC. I believe I am right, but if LC wins tomorrow night, that should put them in 1st place. I may be wrong, but I believe that is correct. I know that Trenton beat Humboldt in the Christmas tournament by 2 and I don't know what went wrong in that game. Humboldt won the other two meetings by 21 and 16. That goes to show you that Trenton is a team not to be overlooked and we also play on their floor. I think it will be a good game, but I think LC will come out on top in this one. Best of luck to the Falcons Friday night and bring us home another victory!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who does trenton have this year...do they still have the mario kid???

No, they lost Partee. He got kicked off earlier in the year for some incident. I don't know what it was all about, but I know he is off the team and that hurts Trenton, because that would have been their big guy this year with the loss of Doaks. They have Asburn, Yancy, Fields, and Ramsey and they are all good players. I know they have more, but that is all I can think of at the moment. Lake County beat them by about 15 at LC in their first meeting. It should be a good game, but I think LC will get this one.

Lake County travels to Trenton Friday night for a big district game for LC. I believe I am right, but if LC wins tomorrow night, that should put them in 1st place. I may be wrong, but I believe that is correct. I know that Trenton beat Humboldt in the Christmas tournament by 2 and I don't know what went wrong in that game. Humboldt won the other two meetings by 21 and 16. That goes to show you that Trenton is a team not to be overlooked and we also play on their floor. I think it will be a good game, but I think LC will come out on top in this one. Best of luck to the Falcons Friday night and bring us home another victory!

If LC wins tonight against Peabody, which I'm assuming they will, LC has locked a #1 spot, but there is a good chance they'll have to share it. If there is a 3-way tie, how will the 1-3 be decided, a coin toss? In the Peabody vs. Humboldt game during the Christmas Tournament, Ramsey was hitting anything he wanted to (including 2 HUGE threes in overtime), & Ashburn & Tyreece Brown were playing great. As I said in an earlier post, they could've beaten anyone that night. Chances are their game won't be peaking that much tomorrow night, but I agree, they're definitely a team we shouldn't overlook, but then again, neither is Halls... I predict Halls will cause an upset during the post-season.

If LC wins tonight against Peabody, which I'm assuming they will, LC has locked a #1 spot, but there is a good chance they'll have to share it. If there is a 3-way tie, how will the 1-3 be decided, a coin toss? In the Peabody vs. Humboldt game during the Christmas Tournament, Ramsey was hitting anything he wanted to (including 2 HUGE threes in overtime), & Ashburn & Tyreece Brown were playing great. As I said in an earlier post, they could've beaten anyone that night. Chances are their game won't be peaking that much tomorrow night, but I agree, they're definitely a team we shouldn't overlook, but then again, neither is Halls... I predict Halls will cause an upset during the post-season.

I think you are right about the coin-toss......Lake County should win this game,but you never know what is going to happen at Trenton....

Halls is a team that I think NOBODY wants to play in the post-season...I agree with you on that one westtn_basketball

This a very deep and talented district...

The game tonight between Trenton and Lake County should be a fun one to go to considering past history. Lake County should win but close considering they are playing in Trenton. If Lake County plays any way they did in the first half against Union City's B team then they might be in trouble. And if they play like the second half team they should win by 10 to 15 points. I've seen both play and Lake County has better talent to work with.

I will say it, Lake County is a horrible basketball team in my opinion, dat is just my opinion, but who really cares wat any of u others think. I guess i just keep goin then. They let a struggling and out manned UC team fight wit them until the fourth quarter, just imagin wat weddle robinson mosley and evans would have meant to that game. Major BLOWOUT.

y u always b hatin on lake county. learn how to speak not using ebonics and quit saying lc is no good.1st place in the district as of now,beat trenton,halls humboldt,and union city.doesnt matter who they had on the floor.that is the players own faults.like they told us,you have got to play with who you have.that isnt our problem.so quit talking trash about a 22-4 team being no good just b/c you dont like them.actually, i think u-nv-lc

I think you are right about the coin-toss......Lake County should win this game,but you never know what is going to happen at Trenton....

Halls is a team that I think NOBODY wants to play in the post-season...I agree with you on that one westtn_basketball

This a very deep and talented district...

Peabody always plays Lake Co. tough especially at Peabody, but I still think LC has the advantage.

u-nv-me, I agree that if Weddle, Robinson, Evans, & Mosely were playing Tuesday night, it would have been a Union City blow out, but that wasn't the case, & a win is a win. If LC were a horrible basketball team, they wouldn't be #1 (as of now) in one of the toughest districts in the state.