Lake County vs. Trenton

LakeCountyFan142311

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are wrong. we did beat middle college

I thought that Trenton lost to Middle College in the district tournaments. I believe that is right and then they were the fourth seed in the region and they played the number 1 seed which was Greenfield and won. I may be wrong, but I think that is right. Can someone from LC back me on this? I think I am right.

y u always b hatin on lake county. learn how to speak not using ebonics and quit saying lc is no good.1st place in the district as of now,beat trenton,halls humboldt,and union city.doesnt matter who they had on the floor.that is the players own faults.like they told us,you have got to play with who you have.that isnt our problem.so quit talking trash about a 22-4 team being no good just b/c you dont like them.actually, i think u-nv-lc

Well first of all i will say that this is no doubt the toughest district in the state and and none of them are horrible..or at least 5 of them are very good clubs..but i speak nothing but facts..Union City has not lost a game all year with all of their players present..and i know that its nobodys falt but their own..And another fact is that U.C. beat L.C. on their home floor by 23 points..and i know that Papa wasn't there but Tony Mosley wasn't there either so there is no excuses..And no excuses that U.C. lost a 14 point lead without Mosley who they really needed to help on the boards against Humbolt..U.C. just had a big let down in the 4th quarter..So i say lets just get it on for the District Title and may the best team win..And good luck to all teams. B)

I thought that Trenton lost to Middle College in the district tournaments. I believe that is right and then they were the fourth seed in the region and they played the number 1 seed which was Greenfield and won. I may be wrong, but I think that is right. Can someone from LC back me on this? I think I am right.

Here is what Peabody did in the tournaments last year...

Mon Feb. 14 Yo! Academy D 16A- Lake Co. W 92-60

Thu Feb. 17 Lake Co. D 16A- Lake Co. L 50-73

Sat Feb. 19 Middle College D 16A- Lake Co. L 59-63

Thu Feb. 24 Greenfield Reg 8A- Gleason W 60-56

Mon Feb. 28 South Fulton Reg 8A- Gleason W 78-61

Thu Mar. 3 Lake Co. Reg 8A- Gleason W 68-51

Mon Mar. 7 Jackson Christian A Sectional 7PM W 66-58

Wed Mar. 16 Unaka A State 2PM W 54-48

Fri Mar. 18 Wayne Co. A State Semis 12:15 W 53-43

Sat Mar. 19 Middleton A State CShip 3PM L 49-56

They did lose to Middle College in the district tourney....

Yes, this is exactly what happened. Peabody was the #4 seed who upset the #1 seed from the opposing district & won.

Well first of all i will say that this is no doubt the toughest district in the state and and none of them are horrible..or at least 5 of them are very good clubs..but i speak nothing but facts..Union City has not lost a game all year with all of their players present..and i know that its nobodys falt but their own..And another fact is that U.C. beat L.C. on their home floor by 23 points..and i know that Papa wasn't there but Tony Mosley wasn't there either so there is no excuses..And no excuses that U.C. lost a 14 point lead without Mosley who they really needed to help on the boards against Humbolt..U.C. just had a big let down in the 4th quarter..So i say lets just get it on for the District Title and may the best team win..And good luck to all teams. :thumb:

bigbyrd_22 makes a good point.....When all of Union City's players are present and not sitting out suspensions,they are undefeated....

Maybe they can stay out of trouble thru the tournaments.....

I think neutral court battles tell more about who the better teams are anyway....

I would like to see the Tornadoes,Falcons and Vikings play each other on the courts over by Eastgate with nobody there,under the lights.... :thumb: