Single Middle School Player

Injen

lipscomb has come close to beating mba this with a loss by only 2 pionts and they have beat them in previous seasons. for mba i would have to say that John Lassing is there key player he can run the floor, jump, and has a very nice inside shot that is almost undefendable. lipscomb on the other hand has certain players that play well but none that are just over the top from everyone else. we just play as a team. sometimes its not always the best players that when its the best team. u cant win a team sport with one man it takes 5 on that floor giving it all that they got and that is a key aspect of lipscomb basketball

i heard a 7th grader from area 1 mary hughes scored as many points as the whole harriman team @ catons chapel. harriman was predicted to win that tourn from what i have heard, how came you not consider him?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#45 for Bluff City is a great player. He can jump, and he is fast. He cant be stopped by most players. He is about 6'2 or 6'3. He dunked it against C.A.C.C in the East Tennessee Sectional Tournament. He is smart with the ball. He can dribble threw guards and post players. He plays great defense. He is the best in East Tennessee.

:D ETSL :D

Edited by East_Tennessee_Legend

i heard that kid from bluff city was good but i think one of the best players was #30 from Mary Hughes. I didnt get a chance to play him, but last year he killed oneida who was #1 seed in the sectional tourny and then this year he took his team to the championship and got MVP. That would be good if he is an 8th grader, but this kid is 7TH GRADER!! That is wild.