Ok Wartburg fans...

bucman06

I am pretty sure that neither Wartburg or Sunbright has internet capabilities yet. I know Sunbright doesn't have an ATM either. Someone try calling & then you post it. Thanks

Also, why is their no cell phone service in either town?

My goodness, is this what this new fangled intro net is really like? But to set a few things straight, we don't need an ATM because we actually work for money and get payed from one hand to another instead of drawing off the stock market like you and "father"... plus there is service in both towns ya rich moron. Well hot dawg, we's 7-0 in the district... guess us hicks sure can play us some basketball!

First, when DJ Shannon is just inches shy of the net standing flat, it doesn't really suprise me that he can dunk so easily. It would suprise me if he couldn't!

Second, as for Sunbright, there is an ATM at our gas station. I have taught at large city schools and have yet to see an ATM in any school, so I can't see your point. There are many ATM's in Wartburg, as well.

Third, Faith, I'm not sure who you have service through, but you can most certainly get cell phone service in both schools. I also don't appreciate the fact that all you are capable of is rude comments. If you don't care enough to get to the game (except for emergency or work) then why should we care enough to post the score for you. That game was packed, and there was some awesome support for both teams. You most certainly missed out.

I don't want to blame our loss entirely on the fact that Sunbright was without three of our best players, because Wartburg is fierce, but our bench was definitely hurting. It was the wrong choice to have 8th graders play (and miss their own game), but sadly I don't think we would have been allowed to play with the number we did have.

Three things I was proud of: 1- Sunbright fans were great! They have really stepped up, and we love having them around. 2- Sunbright girls made a very good showing. They are coming together and Coach Shoemaker is helping to bring out the best in them. 3- The fact that the remaining boys players didn't drop into a deep depression when internal troubles left them without 3 of their peers. I know that their troubles could have permanently split the team, but it didn't, and I admire that.