Mitchell vs Bolivar

mas1821

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there and I loved every minute of it. Chism is a MONSTER and Kemp is a great leader. toward the end when Boliver was down with like a 1:30 to play, Kemp takes the ball out, takes it to the hoop for two, then steals it and takes it in for two more all in like ten seconds, knowing he had to step up for his team. the kid is for real. i'll be looking for kemp and chism in the near future. overall, i believe mitchell had the better potential... very talented guys on the court. number 25 could shoot threes with his eyes shut.

It was a wonderful game even on TV!!! What you say here about Wayne is one of the reasons I don't feel like he's been treated fairly on threads all year-you know all that crap about his "limitations" or whatever. You know-not all of the teams said it anyway. This young man can play!!! It's a shame about his foot/ankle. i don't know but it seems like if you're going to have to play them...you'd just as soon play aginst the best BCHS has-including Wayne. Least I woud. If you won it'd be great experoence/motivation anyway.

Willie IS a true floor general and has been for quite a while now. I KNOW they both made good decisions about their colleges...but what a tandem they'd made at UT!!! I kept telling them they'd been like the old Ernie/Bernie show up there. No they didn't really know either and for you younger guys, ask a UT fan (well almost ANY fan from beck then,,,I'm too tired to expaln!)

Willie'd say U of M and that's OK too. They'll both be fine.

No. The season is not over yet and I think they'll stilll have a lot to say about the championship and that time's going to be here soon!

But remember guys-all of you can/must STILL turn the intensity up a notch on the rest of the teams. You are truly nice guys w/ great abilities...but kick it up a couple more gears now. for many of you tis will be the last real chance you'll have to try this no matter how far you're going. Not many get a good shot at pulling this off. It's there. Go get it. After all, someone will!!!

We KNOW you're hungry, so show it!!! Many don't think you are. I know better.

I do see your point about Mitchell...tonight. But I believe on a healthy nite w/ it ALL on the line these guys would refuse to lose. But no excuses. Mitchell played a great game tonight.

Well dang...I should have spoke up and introduced myself. I was behind the ESPN guys too. (as was dare_2_dream).

btw...I don`t think Mitchell is better than Bolivar and that will be proven in the tourney. Bolivar got off to a slow start shooting wise in the first quarter but didn`t get rattled. It was real unfortunate for Chism to go out late in the 2nd quarter. He was beginning to score at will and was the better player between he and Thaddeus in my opinion what little I got to see of Chism. No way Mitchell wins this game if Chism doesn`t get hurt.

Guest The Black Hole

Where have Kemp and Chism signed at? I read it in an article several weeks ago, but I forgot where they were going. Didn't one of them sign with Memphis if I can remember correctly?

Kemp-Memphis Chism- UT

Edited by The Black Hole

Guest The Black Hole

Here it is. I don't really like to post it much b/c you know. But it's cool.I've seen your posts before...

If there is a way get it and delete it, I'd sure appreciate it. Or let me know and i'll cnge it ASAP. But man, you're welcome to it.

j_michaelj@yahoo.com

Firefulmer

geeze i hope you're not Fulmer...but if you are, I have some questions of my own!!! :thumb:

Just go to delete post now if you want ive got it

Kemp-Memphis Chism- UT

Thanks for the info. I thought one of them signed with Memphis and I was pretty sure the other was with Tennessee. I just couldn't remember though. That will be a big plus for Tennessee and also Memphis. I am so glad that Tennessee basketball has turned around. Pearl has turned that whole program around. Hasn't Tennessee been real impressive this year? That win over Florida was great and anytime Tennessee beats Florida in any sport is like winning a championship game. Chism will be a joy to watch next year and will be a big asset at Tennessee. Kemp will also excel at Memphis. Best of luck to the two young men the rest of the season and also in college!!

Attention everybody reading this board Bolivar was SCREWED out of this game. at one point we were up 28-24 and it was our ball and all of a sudden it was 28-27 and nobody scored for Mitchell so where in the heck did they get 3 points. during the delay the refs took 1 point back but should have taken all 3. the final score was 69-67 and it should have been 67-67 and went into overtime. END OF STORY!!