Cookeville @ Lebanon

blue06

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville hasnt won in Lebanon in I believe 5years. I think they will be determined to get it done. And finally get back on track towards district tournament time. However with the recent injury of David Willams(torn ACL) i dont think Cookeville will be able to guard the post to well. Brandon Weaver the 6' 6" sophomore for Cookeville will hae to get good mintues to rest Hill a little. Lebanon cant stop Hill though they really never have.

But even after all this I like Lebanon in a close won.

Lebanon-66

Cookeville-59

Losing David Williams hurt big time, especially in having 7-8 warm bodies before his injury. The Cavs only have about 6-7 now. This will be a test for the Cavs to see how well they can finish off district play and how well they can play in the tournament. Look for Hill to have a good game as usual and hopefully, Hennigan will reach his 1000 pt on Tuesday.

Cookeville 61

Lebanon 56

I like both of these two teams. Both have some outstanding players on it. Truthfully, I would really like to head to Lebanon to watch this one in person. Both teams have shooters that can light up the skies with the three pointers. The edge is probably toward Lebanon b/c it is at home and b/c Cookeville hasn't won at home at Lebanon in a long time. Factor in that David Williams is out of the Cookeville lineup and that can make for the team being a bit out of sync until they get adjusted.

However, records are made to be broken, aren't they? I think I am going to go with Cookeville in this one. ( just b/c they are my adopted team.)

I wondered if this rivalry is as fierce as it is on the football field? I assume it would be to the 3 football players at Cookeville, but are there any football players on LHS's bball team anymore?

I like both of these two teams. Both have some outstanding players on it. Truthfully, I would really like to head to Lebanon to watch this one in person. Both teams have shooters that can light up the skies with the three pointers. The edge is probably toward Lebanon b/c it is at home and b/c Cookeville hasn't won at home at Lebanon in a long time. Factor in that David Williams is out of the Cookeville lineup and that can make for the team being a bit out of sync until they get adjusted.

However, records are made to be broken, aren't they? I think I am going to go with Cookeville in this one. ( just b/c they are my adopted team.)

I wondered if this rivalry is as fierce as it is on the football field? I assume it would be to the 3 football players at Cookeville, but are there any football players on LHS's bball team anymore?

Marc Hancock and Nick Payne were two important football players this year that start on the basketball team. Ken Walton was another starter on the football team and he is the 6th man for Lebanon.