Cookeville @ Lebanon

blue06

Congrats to Cookeville on the comeback. Hill and Hennigan are two very good players and they lead the charge. There were quite a few questionable calls in the second half. A fan getting tossed for telling the ref is terrible. The fan said nothing more and I know that because I was shoulder to shoulder with him. That was pathetic. I don't remember what lead to this, but we all were saying it the whole game and every game. There were no cuss words involved. I heard one Cookeville player cuss right in front of the same ref, and nothing happened, but that ref gets told how good he is, and people start getting tossed. WOW

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Lebanon give up a 14 point lead in the 4th? Once again the style that Lebanon plays allows a team to come from behind. Poor Keil when will he learn it isnt how you start the race it is how you finish. Probably wins 80% of his games before the midseason break. Only wins 1/2 after the midseason break. Maybe work on running an offensive set for maybe at least 3 passes before you team shoots. Clock management is part of the game!!!!!!

Well Keil didnt even give his team a change. With 45 seconds left in the game tied at 51-51 we got a rebound. I was looking for a quick timeout from Keil right when we had the ball or atleast when we crossed half court but nothing happened. Presley then came down and took a terrible shot that was not in the offense very quickly in the posession, but i still blame Keil because he should have never given Presley the opportunity to take that shot with a quick timeout when we got the ball in the first place...kinda dumb to me...

Lebanon did have a problem with clock management in the 4th. Lebanon also has a problem with their depth late in a close game. Only running 6, maybe 7 deep, the players get tired in the second half.

Cookeville only ran 7 maybe 8 deep

I think that Keil only called one timeout in the fourth and that was with 15 seconds left on the clock, but I am not the coach

Keil did not call the timeout with 15 seconds. Cookeville had the ball, therefore he did not call the timeout.

Great win for the Cavs. First at Lebanon in several years.