Nobody can beat Courtney Coffey from jp2 in state

Pope#4

"Remember, Coffee did go to Oveida FL for last years tournament and took best wrestler...... A guy would have to be a man-beast to beat him.... and there ain't anybody in TN at 215 that is. I'm sure Letner is worried and he should be."

TNKO don't know what tourney your talking about that he went to but it was not the Zac Jarzynka Memorial tourney in Oviedo. They were signed up better never went. Now McCallie went to it the last two years but PJP2 never did. I went back to look at the last two years worth of results and don't see him anywhere in there. So I don't see where he went to wrestle the best or even the better competition. .

Good luck to them all and can't wait to see the clash of Titans at McKenzie. Just make sure Coffee gets down here and remembers the extra day he is supposed to wrestle.

GOOGLED Oviedo tournament last year and found McCallie and PJPII wrestled... MCC went 3-0 the first day and PJPII went 1-2 (didn't make the final round the next day.) Saw the best wrestlers and Coffee wasn't one of them but I was told he was. He did go undefeated that day wrestling Oviedo too. I BELIEVE HE IS THE REAL DEAL. But thats just my opinion.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think brokeback mountain is riggers favorite movie too wrestler813

Dear Greg,

You need a new gig. ;) The shades have to go. :unsure: I guess your fav movie is "The Brady Reunion" shows!!

Again, why is Johnny Bravio your man?

Go to bed now and dream your sweet dreams of Greg Brady!!!!! :D

Edited by rigger101

Rigger we have couple of young men ruining some great topics, fun and serious. I think it might be time to ask the Coacht patrol to step in and evaluate their posts and suggest to Coacht if they need to be on board. If they have something funny, purposeful or even sarcastic with in reason they need to post and enjoy. More the power to them.

Edited by noonesfool

Rigger we have couple of young men ruining some great topics, fun and serious. I think it might be time to ask the Coacht patrol to step in and evaluate their posts and suggest to Coacht if they need to be on board. If they have something funny, purposeful or even sarcastic with in reason they need to post and enjoy. More the power to them.

I did that about a week ago. I need the rest of the Coacht nation to push the report button.

I'm a big boy. I can take it. I doubt JB12 knew who Greg Brady was and that he was Johnny Bravo. I'm sure he thinks he's the cartoon network version. :unsure:

Of course I think he seams a little gay also. :D

you are correct again Cripdevil noonesfool :unsure:

;)

Rigger, I just stopped by Hollywood Video and they want to know when you are going to bring back Brokeback Mtn. They said you have had it out since Christmas and that it would be cheaper to buy the movie.

:thumb:

I have not watched that movie! Why don't U tell me more about your fav movie.

I'm a Red Dawn fan!!!!

BTW-stay on topic. Rookie!

Edited by rigger101

:thumb:

;)

I have not watched that movie! Why don't U tell me more about your fav movie.

I'm a Red Dawn fan!!!!

BTW-stay on topic. Rookie!

Let's stay on topic...shall we. I had the pleasure of watching some of the 2006 state finals on DVD the other night. I especially paid close attention to Morgan, Letner and Coffey(sic). I do realize these kids are better wrestlers this year so I compared it to what I have seen this year. This is what I see: Morgan is a great athelete that looks to have very little wrestling experience compared to some others. Further, Morgan looks to me to be a small 215lber. That means alot in this weight class. He reminds me of an inexperienced Marable that is forced to shadow wrestle himself in practice. I do believe he will go far with his talent. However, I can not objectively believe that he will win the state at 215. He would have a better chance at 189, but I do not know if he could beat the Robertson kid fom Soddy. He does have the strength to do so. Letner is alot better this year than last. Last year, IMHO, Coffey would have eaten him up. However, this year Letner has improved enough to possibly get past Coffey's strength and atheleticism in the DI state tourney. Letner does not have Coffey's strength and atheleticism by any means. However, good wrestlers can use solid technique to beat the less skilled athelete. Coffey can win just on pure studlyness. However, he better be in shape in the DI state tourney to handle Letner. Reveiz can not beat Coffey or Letner on any day, it is just reality...IMHO. However, I would love to see it. I root for the underdog. Bottom line is that I am torn between Letner and Coffey. I think Coffey is more suited due to his situation to beat Letner in a dual match, but Letner has the advantage in a competitive tourney.