State contenders for AA?

h-town's finest

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't believe they(Haywood) are near as talented as the other 3 teams I mentioned...who knows, I could be wrong...

BluNWhiteH8Tribe, yeah. They're near (and maybe just as) talented as at least a couple of the others. They are. I'll drop that one there.

to the other poster who was questioning BCHS ability, "ranking"-I've never seen one w/ stats like you quoted but Ok. whatever.

You can prob learn a lot by going and pulling up BCHS schedule and look at who've they've played and when they've played 'em-info prob. all on CoachT along with some past newspaper articles. Not real sure 'bout all that info-but stats and stuff wil be. How far they'll go? Yes. I believe all the way a 3rd time...we're just all on here guesing anyway. But the guys have to PLAY it.

But to me, this year, I just don't see 'em being denied. But some hungry one 'round here so...don't let up fellas.

Central is good, and Beau is good, but they will have to play the game of their lives to beat Bolivar, Mitchell, or Liberty...Haywood actually doesn't worry me all that much...

I didn't catch who exactly posted this last part...but whoever it was-I'd reconsider the "Haywood actually doesn't worry me all that much..." part. Just a thought.

Mitchell

Bolivar

Liberty Tech

Haywood

These are the top 4 teams without question. I would put them in this order as of right now but they are very even. I think Mitchell has the most talent and Bolivar is a very very close 2nd. If the brackets fall right Mitchell vs Bolivar should make a great championship game. McMinn Central would be 5th but I just don't think they are as good as the 4 teams above. I just hope that Mitchell and Haywood both win their region so they don't have to play in the sub-state

Austin-East beat Bearden, the second ranked team in AAA, last night!!!

The Roadrunners are a legitimate contender for the gold ball.

Wow...Austin-East maybe better then originally projected...I must say, I have gained some respect for them after last night, however, the way they handle this win will really determine what kind of team they are...

I posted on some earlier threads that AE was good. They beat Dyersburg at Dyersburg and if they hadn't missed free throws they would have beaten Liberty. They are good, really good. I think Alcoa and Austin East will make the state from East Tennessee.

These are the eight making it to state this year.

Austin East

Alcoa

McMinn Central

Martin Luther King

Liberty

Bolivar

Mitchell

Haywood

Should be one heck of a state tournament. :lol:

I posted on some earlier threads that AE was good. They beat Dyersburg at Dyersburg and if they hadn't missed free throws they would have beaten Liberty. They are good, really good. I think Alcoa and Austin East will make the state from East Tennessee.

These are the eight making it to state this year.

Austin East

Alcoa

McMinn Central

Martin Luther King

Liberty

Bolivar

Mitchell

Haywood

Should be one heck of a state tournament. :lol:

That is a good pick...I am wondering...say McMinn Central wins region...who will they be playin from MLK's region??? Im J/W cuz I dunno who all is good over in that region...

RA is AAA...Austin-East is not good enough to make it...somethin else I've been lookin into...I don't believe that Bolivar Central, Mitchell, & Liberty Tech can all make it because unless I am mistaken, they are respectively Districts 11 & 12 aa...that means that they play each other in Regionals...therefore, my Final Four is Bolivar Central, Mitchell, McMinn Central, and I don't know who who for the 4th team...

That is not correct, Bolivar play East at the Subs as Haywood will play the west as of last year. If Mitchell win region and Haywood wins region both will have Subs at their house. And If Bolivar win region or Liberty and Whom ever the 1 and 2 spots are from the east will meet in the Subs. So to be honest you can possible see from this side of the river BOLIVAR, LIBERTY, HAYWOOD, and MITCHELL if nothing has changed since last year