Jackson County vs. Clarkrange on Friday

UCSportsFan

I still believe these are the two best teams in Class A in the state and both will prove me right as they will play for the Gold in Murphreesboro. Jackson County already has the district sewed up so what is there incentive to win this game you might ask? Pride and being able to sweep the regular season against one of the true POWER HOUSE teams in Class A. If this wasn't senior night in Clay County i would be there for it however my friends (7A Watcher) hint hint will have to call me with the scores!!! Ok lets hear the predictions. :lol:

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, Jackson County by 20 in this one.

Second, The Finals at the 'boro will be the winner of Wayne County and Summertown VS. RBS.

That is if Richland gets knocked out early. :lol:

This guy is hilarious. Richland cant even win that weak district they are in down there. They beat Culleoka the other night by 16, a team that Jackson County beat 73-8 with the freshman playing the entire second half. :)

This guy is hilarious. Richland cant even win that weak district they are in down there. They beat Culleoka the other night by 16, a team that Jackson County beat 73-8 with the freshman playing the entire second half. :)

Next time I will tell Cully not to play their freshman the entire second half. Maybe then they will score more points.

Also, maybe our district is just so tough we beat each other up. Maybe we have the best 6 teams in the state, all in one district, D11A. What do you think? :lol:

You know something you might consider? Some people claim to hear voices. Maybe they are correct and we are wrong. Maybe we should hear the trees talking and Television sets directing our actions. Maybe we are the crazy ones, not them. What do you think? GO RICHLAND :lol:

Next time I will tell Cully not to play their freshman the entire second half. Maybe then they will score more points.

Also, maybe our district is just so tough we beat each other up. Maybe we have the best 6 teams in the state, all in one district, D11A. What do you think? :lol:

You know something you might consider? Some people claim to hear voices. Maybe they are correct and we are wrong. Maybe we should hear the trees talking and Television sets directing our actions. Maybe we are the crazy ones, not them. What do you think? GO RICHLAND :)

There isn't one team in your WEAK district that could beat the top 3 teams in 7A if they had 100 chances. Go back and play in that kiddy pool of yours you call a district, this is the shark tank up here and all Richland or Moore Co. would be is chum for the great whites of 7A. :lol:

You know something you might consider? Some people claim to hear voices. Maybe they are correct and we are wrong. Maybe we should hear the trees talking and Television sets directing our actions. Maybe we are the crazy ones, not them. What do you think? GO RICHLAND :)

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOOOO...it hurts. That's so funny. Oh...whew. 7A is the toughest district in the state by far. The two teams that come out of our region tourney will probably meet for the state title. Nice thought jamie, but keep dreaming.