Jackson County vs. Clarkrange on Friday

UCSportsFan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was a Jackson county fan complaining about the refs,The Clarkrange fans were just answering his posts,but if you ask me JC had nothing to complain about.

I don't see much complaining going on. C'range won a meaningless district game at home. I think we all said congrats to the win from what i can see. Like i said i for one hope they win the district tourney and JC comes in second! However after that all bets are off! :)

I don't see much complaining going on. C'range won a meaningless district game at home. I think we all said congrats to the win from what i can see. Like i said i for one hope they win the district tourney and JC comes in second! However after that all bets are off! :thumb:

Somewhere I hear or smell an alterior motive. What's up with you????

I think it was a Jackson county fan complaining about the refs,The Clarkrange fans were just answering his posts,but if you ask me JC had nothing to complain about.

bigsis if you look back at the post you can see it was buffalo fan complaining

about the refs I been watching high school bb 30 years and the refs never

cause a good team to lose now some fans think they cause their team to lose every game.clarkrange played better deserved to win and dittos to lemar and

his team

bigsis if you look back at the post you can see it was buffalo fan complaining

about the refs I been watching high school bb 30 years and the refs never

cause a good team to lose now some fans think they cause their team to lose every game.clarkrange played better deserved to win and dittos to lemar and

his team

Look at 7AWATCHERS post.He is a JC fan.I have watched a few games myself,and I DISAGREE ABOUT THE OFFICIALS,sometimes ,in a close enough game,a bad call can caause the loss,especially when both teams are playing hard.MOST of the time the refs won't cause you to lose.

Refs were fine, missed a lot of JC walks early on and a few here and there both ways. But no worse than normal. I would think gaining confidence and C-range seeing how good they can be playing team ball, wouldn't be a meaningless game. I would think of it more as a dangerous win for the rest of the district.

Refs were fine, missed a lot of JC walks early on and a few here and there both ways. But no worse than normal. I would think gaining confidence and C-range seeing how good they can be playing team ball, wouldn't be a meaningless game. I would think of it more as a dangerous win for the rest of the district.

options86 good point I'm looking forward to district tourney

I don't see much complaining going on. C'range won a meaningless district game at home. I think we all said congrats to the win from what i can see. Like i said i for one hope they win the district tourney and JC comes in second! However after that all bets are off! :rolleyes:

i seldom disagree with devil but i don't think this was a meaningless game for either team.if jc had won home and away it would say they are better team.now it's more of a toss up on neutral floor.