Jackson County vs. Clarkrange on Friday

UCSportsFan

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know why you want Clarkrange to win the district and I think its pretty weak. Your a JC fan but you don't want them to win?? The best teams play the best teams and win. They don't hope to get in a easy bracket to make it to Murfreesboro. I think to be worthy of being named the State Champions you should be the best team and beat the teams that are as good or better than you. That my friend is a winning team.

and in case you've never heard our phrase: Clarkange- where winning is a tradition

Congrats on the win C'Range. None of us up here are a bit surprised by this as its extremely hard to beat C'Range on their home floor. I for one look for C'range to win the district tourney championship as well, or atleast thats what i'm pulling for! :lol:

I want to add one more comment that was about a different topic. I stated that i thought "blondy12" might be from Fentress County and i have since found out that this in not true. Please accept my apologies. :lol:

Apology accepted, if it was to me, because I wasn't lying when I said where I was from. I would just like to thank all my so called friends in Jackson County. I went to the games Saturday and had a cute little note put on my car about my comments on CoachT regarding how I "feel" about recruiting. Word travels fast within the Jackson County faithful I guess. Caution to anyone on this board. If you want to make an anonymous comment, don't do it on here. They'll track you down like an animal. This shall be my final word regarding anything to do with Jackson County girls. I hope the girls do great. ellewoods38501@hotmail.com

Edited by blondy12

do i detect a little-yes jc will win but just in case we don't it's because of a mental block.that sounds like bull.

Wow you have no idea what your talking about, Im amazed. I was trying to say JC had Clarkrange's number, that Clarkrange had the mental block after that many loses in a row. I congradulate Clarkrange for the win, but before you run your mouth, know what your talking about. :thumb:

Edited by bob77

I am a Jackson County fan and have seen most of their games this season. The game at Clarkrange was one of the best officiated games I have seen this year. I complemented one of the officals between games about the job they did and he said it was an honor to be scheduled to call a game like this with 2 great teams.

I want to add one more comment that was about a different topic. I stated that i thought "blondy12" might be from Fentress County and i have since found out that this in not true. Please accept my apologies. :thumb:

Very glad you figured that out and cleared that up. I would hope that neither C-range or York would make statements like that. Without at least knowing the stories and backgrounds concerning such topics.

Back to the topic, Great district play this year. Jackson Co. didn't hit the wide open threes like they did in the first meeting. That was probably the difference maker. But can't stress enough about the team D that is still improving, and the post not forcing as much. The post passed the ball out reset and got it back. Started making Jackson Co. scramble more than what they had to in the first meeting. Good luck to both teams. Hope to see you play 3 more times!!

It's everyones choice,SO PULL RIGHT ON!

I think it's a shame that anyone don't pull for any area team in the state.I pray that pure jealously never causes me to pull against my neighbors.If RBS,JC,

cRANGE , LA ,Upperman or Clay co. or any other UC TEAM girls or boys I will

be there cheering for them after district tourney.Sometimes we judge our support or non-support on a fan,that doesn't reflect the team at all.

I think it's a shame that anyone don't pull for any area team in the state.I pray that pure jealously never causes me to pull against my neighbors.If RBS,JC,

cRANGE , LA ,Upperman or Clay co. or any other UC TEAM girls or boys I will

be there cheering for them after district tourney.Sometimes we judge our support or non-support on a fan,that doesn't reflect the team at all.

Well thats my opinion to,but not everyone feels that way,and when they don't ,all you can do is tell them,ITS YOUR CHOICE,SO PULL RIGHT ON!