Siegel beats Oakland

Let'em Play

we were up by like one or two and big CUTTER comes in to make a clutch three pointer to give a little momentum... not to mention he opened our scoring with a big three pointer.

anybody know what the technical was all about?

keith's dunks..... :thumb: ....... that's all i have to say

cutter is that prime time player...came down to the wire and came up with a huuuuge play

dont know what the technical was about but i have to agree on the amazing dunk by keith

SIEGEL NATION!!!!!!

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did your coach not saying something about it? thats def. not right at all. where was the game played?

The coach did say something and from what I heard the foul came after the shot and since they were in the bonous it gave them a 1 and 1. and it was played in Sparta. if you want we can continue this in the thread that is already started for that game.

Edited by Phoenix27

Guest dare_2_dream

the refs. didn't want to here it i guess

Because everyone was saying something

The game was in White Co.

FRIDAY I WANT SIEGEL TO RUN IT UP

I mean 100 to 40

ill be sure to tell my boys to pour it on them.

Ramsey's first made dunk was a little two-hander under the basket. This was a great game. Congrats to siegel. Reffing was a little terrible at times but that not an excuse being that if we had just hit our freethrows we would have won. What oden did on his second free throw is not supposed to be allowed but whatever. Both team played great and the only negative thing from a player I saw was after Oden threw the ball up in victory he rushed over to our bench preceeding to pull his jersey at us taunt us and then say "What now bi#@hes." Dont say this didn't happen because I sat right there and heard and saw it. Other wise great game amazing fans to both sides.(Pretty sure yall had a little over 400 students there ya crybabies LOL)

p.s. Yall liked our "GANGSTA PARADISE" poster( that was 5 times biger than yalls siegel nation sign) didn't ya.

I liked the sign :thumb:

I didn't see if Jimmy did that or not but if he did I hope you understand that that's Jimmy...lol hate to say it but he's got quite an attitude and it can be both an asset and a weakness...what do you mean the free throw thing is not allowed?

Ok i got the story of the technical on Roper. Caleb Harper the X factor was standing really close to the OHS huddle Shane shoved him and a coach said go away so DRope pushed shane and said something to Coach King. This is coming from a good source. Good Job DRope way to stick up for ur teammate.

Edited by SiegelNation07

Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825919847' date='Jan 31 2006 - 10:39 PM']

Ok i got the story of the technical on Roper. Caleb Harper the X factor was standing really close to the OHS huddle Shane shoved him and a coach said go away so DRope pushed shane and said something to Coach King. This is coming from a good source. Goof Job DRope way to stick up for ur teammate.

What a weird situation? Still baffles me that they would call a T with the game on the line like that...but I didn't see what happened

Guest dare_2_dream
Siegel[/url]Nation07' post='825919847' date='Jan 31 2006 - 10:39 PM']

Ok i got the story of the technical on Roper. Caleb Harper the X factor was standing really close to the OHS huddle Shane shoved him and a coach said go away so DRope pushed shane and said something to Coach King. This is coming from a good source. Goof Job DRope way to stick up for ur teammate.

sounds like DRope to stand up for his teammates, good job D Rope.