JP2 56 Father Ryan 55 OT

thetotaltruth

exactly. If your going to complain like a little girl about our chants and reactions to chants dont you go crying about a shh and some pushups. Father Ryan could possibly be the most two faced school on the planet. they say one thing and do another and complain about things they do themselves.

Whoa. Big words there, child. Do you have any idea what ur talking about?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just like to say that the game was amazing no matter what side you were for, granted both teams and fans would have enjoyed the outcome to go in their favor, especially with the magnitude of the rivalry and the fact that it was a region game. I know that comments have been made about pope having no class then taken back and said that we had very little, but I do know that it is nearly impossible to control the players when a game ends in the way it did. I guarantee that those actions by the players where made known of their mistakes by Coach Sneed in the lockerroom, i was there. I also remember a statement that Coach Bontrager would not allow his players to do what ours did. Coach Sneed and Coach Bontrager coached together for around 8 years and both have the same views on the subject of showing class by their players. I also know that if the game had ended in ryan's favor that Coach Bontrager would have ultimately no control over his players just as Coach Sneed had virtually no control over his, either way I know for a fact that the players would not do this again even if the next game ended in the same fashion. I'm looking forward to another great game next friday!

Is Golden cocky, a bit; Did he showboat, heck ya but can you blame him when there were shirts on the Ryan side that had Tate with a cirle and line through it, and as I have heard many players he was taunted everytime he ran by. There are certain situations when rushing the court is appropriate, that game ending the way it did with the range of emotions, of course the court was rushed. A rivalry game ending on a buzzer beater, it was a great game, we all admit that, we are all looking forward to the 10th for the rematch. But how can a Ryan fan possibly admit that they would not have rushed JP2's court if the situation was reversed. If they truely admit that they are most certainly lying , the point is that the game was great, both teams played very well. I heard a stat today that Ryan went 4-29 on the 3 ball, a shot that they have traditionally had trouble with against JP2's defense. The game was great, we all know that, and JP2 did nothing wrong in rushing the court or showboating, it was a hostile atmosphere, and should be no surprise what happened and it was far from bad sportsmenship on the JP2 side.

Actually JP2 played Decent against BA and lost by only 21, even though that is rather large, the defense was good and frustrated Wright quite a bit, BA did not pull away until they began shooting the 3 ball. I also believe that the game was one in which BA possibly was held to it's lowest point total of the season. While JP2 never realistically had a chance to win, they played BA as good as anyone in the region has this year, and Ensworth is team that can't be taken lightly by Father Ryan, but then again it wouldn't be the first time Ryan has lost to a team with no seniors (JP2 2 years ago), and that Ensworth team is better than the JP2 team that beat you two years ago, watch out Ryan and everyone else in DII Ensworth isn't bad at all.

Imagine this, I go to Tennessean.com and guess what, right after I put the post on Ryan playing Ensworth and how they could possibly lose to them, well imagine this, Ensworth BEAT Ryan tonight, gosh i can't believe a team of Ryan's caliber lost to Ensworth at home.(sarcasm) And I have feeling nastysquad06 is a BA fan, please quiti recruiting to your school, I don't know who you pay off for your football and basketball but it doesnt matter if you do or not, your academics are horrible and you are a purely sports school where scoreboards mean a lot more than collegeboards, however your basketball team is very fun to watch and full or talent I just wonder what the team's average ACT was?

dont worry ryan fans.... Golden and Alvin wont have anything to talk about when <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a> spanks up on them at their place friday. <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>s average margin of victory over region teams is 36 points. And just ask all the jpII fans about there loss to ensworth.

A loss to ensworth? Ryan fans say it isn't so :) :)

well considering only 3 players on our team have taken the act i think the average is around a 24... it doesnt matter what you say about jpII playing us well bc the truth be known brandan was getting mugged all night and if you were at the game you would have seen that... all the matters is that our average victory of divsion II region teams is 34 points im pretty sure.

well considering only 3 players on our team have taken the act i think the average is around a 24... it doesnt matter what you say about jpII playing us well bc the truth be known brandan was getting mugged all night and if you were at the game you would have seen that... all the matters is that our average victory of divsion II region teams is 34 points im pretty sure.

I have no solid evidence but I find it hard to believe that a school of less than 800 people just so happens to have two top 5 basketball recruits fall into their lap. And about Father Ryan, we shouldn't have expected anything less from them. Before JPII and Ryan ever played in football the only measuring stick was common opponents and we didn't hear the end of the fact that we lost to knoxville catholic...until ryan did too. I understand this is basketball but I think Ryan has a problem with accepting that there might be a Catholic school in the Nashville area thats....better than them. examples:

JPII Class of 2005 Average ACT score: 25 (off the website)

Father Ryan Class of 2005 Average ACT score: 22 (off the website)

JPII % of students taking an AP: 78

FR % of students taking an AP/Honors: 56

Sometimes we forget that STUDENT is the operative word in STUDENT Athlete