Upperman at Jackson County 2/04 Saturday game

UCSportsFan

I got your respect. Look up the word humble. You must not be about much, you have to tell everyone how good you are. If you are good, you do not have to tell anyone, they will tell you. Must be a complex you have MR. Show Me Some Respect. Have a nice day.

I haven't said anything about how good we are. I've just been watching you thread hopping telling everyone how good Richland is and talking trash about everyone else. Devilfanatic started this thread to talk about Gainesboro and Baxter not richland. Nobody's even heard of them so we don't care.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got your respect. Look up the word humble. You must not be about much, you have to tell everyone how good you are. If you are good, you do not have to tell anyone, they will tell you. Must be a complex you have MR. Show Me Some Respect. Have a nice day.

I went back and read all the recent posts and the best advise I can give you is to drop it. 90% of what you have said has been straightforward and for the most part, praise for JC. When you did say something negative it was for fun. It looks like some JC fans cant take it. I would not bother with them. Some fans obviously live their lives for Blue Devil Basketball and could not spell the word HUMBLE with 6 dictionaries and a spell check computer. Just leave them along. They should simply were a JC shirt and smile because everyone else knows how good the girl's team their is. But they cannot resist opening that mouth and be insulting, even when it is for fun. So just leave them along.

Ill tell everyone something, east, west, and middle and that is no team is unbeatable!!! :ph34r:

Good answer!!

I haven't said anything about how good we are. I've just been watching you thread hopping telling everyone how good Richland is and talking trash about everyone else. Devilfanatic started this thread to talk about Gainesboro and Baxter not richland. Nobody's even heard of them so we don't care.

Anything I have said that could be referred to as “trash talking” was in jest. If you did not take it that way, TOO BAD. Nothing you can do about it. Give me your address and I will send you a dictionary so you can look up the word “HUMBLE.”

I went back and read all the recent posts and the best advise I can give you is to drop it. 90% of what you have said has been straightforward and for the most part, praise for JC. When you did say something negative it was for fun. It looks like some JC fans cant take it. I would not bother with them. Some fans obviously live their lives for Blue Devil Basketball and could not spell the word HUMBLE with 6 dictionaries and a spell check computer. Just leave them along. They should simply were a JC shirt and smile because everyone else knows how good the girl's team their is. But they cannot resist opening that mouth and be insulting, even when it is for fun. So just leave them along.

Speaking of dictionaries, just for your info, A L O N E is spelled with an "E" not a "G". Just trying to help. :ph34r:

Good advice, I will go pick on someone else. They are no fun anyway. :ph34r:

What everyone on here needs to understand is Mr/Ms Roper here is just trying to stir the pot. Richland can't even win their own district so jealousy is running wild with this person for some reason. Just take it all in jest as they are no threat and wouldn't have a chance of beating our Middle School team let alone the J.V. Fact is Culleoka had a chance to beat them coming within 16 points of them, and yes that is the same Culleoka team that we beat 73-8 with our freshman playing the entire second half. So just let it slide after the district tournaments are over you'll not hear from the Richland fans again. :ph34r:

Good answer!!

Anything I have said that could be referred to as “trash talking” was in jest. If you did not take it that way, TOO BAD. Nothing you can do about it. Give me your address and I will send you a dictionary so you can look up the word “HUMBLE.”

It's hard to be humble when you are a Blue Devil. It's just not in our raising.