Upperman at Jackson County 2/04 Saturday game

UCSportsFan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Upperman is the better team. Jackson County was just having a bad night. I'm sorry, but Upperman has just never impressed me with their playing. But I guess we will find out how good they really are, come tournament time. :rolleyes:

UPPERMAN HAS THE BETTER TEAM AND JACKSON CO. IS NO WHERE NEAR AS

STRONG AS THEIR CHAMPIONSHIP YEARS BUT ON A GIVEN NIGHT THEY CAN

WIN AGAINST ANYONE. I BELIEVE COACH BROWN WILL HAVE THEM TOURNAMENT

READY HE GENNERALY DOES.THEY NEED MORE SCORING FROM THEIR GUARDS

AND QUIT MISSING THOSE LAYUPS.

COACH ROGERS AND THE LADY BUFFS MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT # 1 SPOT IN SINGLE A.

as lemar knows 1 win dosen't make you #1 there is going to be at least 1 good team in 7a not playing after region and it could be either one or maybe more.7a

does not have lock on other district,I think they are better but stranger things have happened.All teams left standing after sub-state will have something to say about # 1 spot but not before

I don't think Upperman is the better team. Jackson County was just having a bad night. I'm sorry, but Upperman has just never impressed me with their playing. But I guess we will find out how good they really are, come tournament time. ;)

Trust me, if you lose to a team three times in one season, then they are better than you!!! :lol:

Congrats to Upperman on a nice win!!!

I saw this game and that wasn't the same Jackson County that I saw the last time I was up there and watched a game...they made some bad decisions as far as passing the ball...I saw a few missed lay ups that they didn't miss the first time I saw them play up there...I think that Jackson County is much better than what they showed against Upperman...

Trust me, if you lose to a team three times in one season, then they are better than you!!! :thumb:

Congrats to Upperman on a nice win!!!

I couldn't agree more, Upperman is the better team this year. The difference in the game is the two young freshman. I take nothing away from the others on the team but these two girls are solid and the Davis girl is deadly from outside. If Upperman doesn't win 2 or 3 state championships with these girls combined with their 8th grade class then there is something wrong! :lol: