Upperman at Jackson County 2/04 Saturday game

UCSportsFan

How far has this game fallen off the map? This would have been a thread that would be a mile long by now but no mention of it now because of Jackson County moving down to Class A. Whats everyone's thoughts on this game? Jackson County should win at home in what will be a great game to watch. If all the pretenders want to come out and see this years State Champions in AA and A play eachother, come on up to Gainesboro and watch two of the best teams in the state regardless of classification, square off!! :)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How far has this game fallen off the map? This would have been a thread that would be a mile long by now but no mention of it now because of Jackson County moving down to Class A. Whats everyone's thoughts on this game? Jackson County should win at home in what will be a great game to watch. If all the pretenders want to come out and see this years State Champions in AA and A play eachother, come on up to Gainesboro and watch two of the best teams in the state regardless of classification, square off!! :blink:

You takin' me out to eat at Jim's Grill if I make the trip? :lol:

You takin' me out to eat at Jim's Grill if I make the trip? :o

Guarantee it, we'll all go out to eat just let us know what time you're getting up here and bring the "great one/aka WesCharge") with you! There should be alot of CoachT royalty there for this game! I've got 2 extra seats courtside so i'll have room for both of you. :(

Edited by devilfanatic