Upperman at Jackson County 2/04 Saturday game

UCSportsFan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COACH ROGERS AND THE LADY BUFFS MAY HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT # 1 SPOT IN SINGLE A.

You ladies had a great win last night, but in my opinion, the road to the state A title is full of hazards. It will take excellent play over several weeks with no slip ups against great teams. And there are many. We talk about you, Jackson County, RBS, Gleason, Summertown, Wayne County and a few others. But there are probably 15 to 20 teams that could win it. Good luck to all. :lol:

One more thing. I have been on some Jackson County fans pretty hard. But I let up as soon as they lost a game. I do not like to kick people when they may feel a little down. It appears that some could not wait the kick JC fans in the teeth. But then again, my team does not have to play them and get our teeth kicked in as some teams have. So i guess it is a little pay back. Kinda like Moore County thinking about the 3 times we beat them last year when they beat us by 38 this year. They felt like they owed us one. Oh well. :lol: