The Eagle has landed

shagnasty

Officials of the Tennessee Department of Education visited York Institute today regarding last Friday's incident between the coach and a parent. This is the TRUTH...no hearsay...no malicious intent.

As far as my opinion goes....some coaches, and schools do cross the line when it comes to sports. I beg the moderator NOT to censor this post. I know every coach is presented with parents who think they know more than the coach, and players who think they should play. But this is NOT about that. CoachT, it made state press in the Tennessan, and the Knoxville press as well. It's a fact. It happened. A coach and a TEACHER has the reponsibility to himself, his school, and his team to simply walk away and do his job. Isn't that a lesson that the GAME is supposed to teach the kids....or has this board lost that message as well.

Officials of the Tennessee Department of Education visited York Institute today regarding last Friday's incident between the coach and a parent. This is the TRUTH...no hearsay...no malicious intent.

As far as my opinion goes....some coaches, and schools do cross the line when it comes to sports. I beg the moderator NOT to censor this post. I know every coach is presented with parents who think they know more than the coach, and players who think they should play. But this is NOT about that. CoachT, it made state press in the Tennessan, and the Knoxville press as well. It's a fact. It happened. A coach and a TEACHER has the reponsibility to himself, his school, and his team to simply walk away and do his job. Isn't that a lesson that the GAME is supposed to teach the kids....or has this board lost that message as well.

Thank You Shagnasty..... I agree with every word you say!!!!! I think everyone's voice should be heard on this matter.

that is an absolute true post.