In the West

tricklician

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY... I have been reading through all the responses and all the information on the last 5 or 6 pages... Lets get a few things straight... J White is a very good pitcher at times but needs to develop some of his offspead pitches... Spencer Clifft throws a maximum of 85 with very little command... I have played against him and he got ripped everytime we played him... Some people are defending huntingtons pitching----if powell is the number 3 guy, huntingtons pitching is in big trouble... He throws an easy, straight fastball and doesnt throw hardly anything else... If Clifft can get his control down he can be a really good pitcher... Spellings is a good player... hes not magnificent... Mckenzie has more than just Hayes... they have developed some more guys in there and only lost 2 seniors last year... With the rivarly between huntington and mckenzie, the matchups this season will be very good... I think mckenzie will win because they have the better overall team... We'll see how good they really are when they play in the Jackson or Lexington tournament in which teams from all over the state will be... Panthofer and White have streaks of brightness but both struggle with consistency sometimes... White better than Panthofer though...

yeah right.. drew hayes would mow yall down one at a time..might be a good thing they got out cuz not many people can hit hayes

Mckenzie can't pitch drew hayes every game anyways...who else do they got....um nobody...i dont see them even winning their district since huntingdon didnt lose many people last year.

yeah right.. drew hayes would mow yall down one at a time..might be a good thing they got out cuz not many people can hit hayes

Mckenzie cant pitch drew hayes every game...who else do they got....ummm nobody...i dont even think theyll win their district since huntingdon didnt lose many players off of last years team.

Mckenzie can't pitch drew hayes every game anyways...who else do they got....um nobody...i dont see them even winning their district since huntingdon didnt lose many people last year.

Mckenzie cant pitch drew hayes every game...who else do they got....ummm nobody...i dont even think theyll win their district since huntingdon didnt lose many players off of last years team.

you may be right..just cant remember camden havin a very good ball team last year..was only sayin that camden couldnt handle drew hayes

I'm gonna break tradition here and agree with milanbb. Camden may be much improved this year, but I think Hayes could handle them with no problem. Good luck this year though!

but anybody else should be able to hit him with that str8 fastball. i dont see them winning district with just him on the mound. they gotta have backup.

Hayes is going to mow just about everyone down. If you really think about it, if he had atleast 2 above average bats and fielders it would be over with each game he pitched. In my opinion, if he gets a win from another pitcher in the district tournament they are moving on because he will not lose.

Everytime Hayes pitches he is going to have to throw a shut out with 15 k's because they 9 below average bats and an average defense. Huntingdon wins District 13a with solid pitching and strong bats in the lineup.

Everytime Hayes pitches he is going to have to throw a shut out with 15 k's because they 9 below average bats and an average defense. Huntingdon wins District 13a with solid pitching and strong bats in the lineup.

I don't know avout 15 k's every time Hayes pitches, but I definately look for him to record 15+ against Huntingdon. I would say Mckenzie mathces up very well top to bottom with Huntingdon. Huntingdon is nowhere near strong enough to be predicting a district championship at this point!

I don't know avout 15 k's every time Hayes pitches, but I definately look for him to record 15+ against Huntingdon. I would say Mckenzie mathces up very well top to bottom with Huntingdon. Huntingdon is nowhere near strong enough to be predicting a district championship at this point!

how would he rack up 15 against huntingdon if they return the same lineup that made it to substate last year?

Edited by jbo89