Scores from Clarksville

ironman55

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clarksville advances to State Duals final

Wildcats will face Bradley Central for state crown at 7 p.m.

The Wildcats have advanced to the final match of the State Duals being held at Clarksville High tonight where they will face Bradley Central. The final match will begin at 7 p.m.

Clarksville defeated Collierville 41-25 to advance to the state championship.

Who got 2nd?

CHAMPIONSHIP: NOTRE DAME 48, FRA 23

189 - Austin Marcum (FRA) m.d. Eric Phipps (ND) 10-2; 215 - Stephen Ball (FRA) wins by forfeit; 275 - Ian Meredith (ND) wins by DQ over Matt Mercy (FRA); 103 - Tee Boone (ND) p. Grant Kehler (FRA) 1:41; 112 - Mac Richmond (ND) m.d. Nolan Davis (FRA) 9-1; 119 - Jay Adamson (ND) p. Shareef Aminmadani (FRA) 1:16; 125 - Michael Kulisek (ND) p. Jeremy Carter (FRA) 4:41; 130 - Erik Heider (ND) d. Austin Sohr (FRA) 9-2; 135 - Michael Rawn (ND) d. Jesse Murphy (FRA) 10-5; 140 - Ryan Burdette (ND) m.d. Clay Mitchell (FRA) 13-5; 145 - Clay Looney (FRA) p. Dave Anderson (ND) 1:45; 152 - Jon-Michael Davis (ND) p. Maxx Cua (FRA) 1:49; 160 - Pat Flynn (ND) m.d. Jasper Martin (FRA) 11-0; 171 - Bert Herring (FRA) p. Matt Hayduk (ND) 1:07.

Not taking anything away from a very strong KW,,, BUT after the struggle BC had with a team Clarksville handled fairly well, I'm feeling confident that you're right.

One thing I can't wonder about is - with another easy win for Clarksville tomorrow,,, could THE BIG PURPLE have equal the confidence going into the finals. Could be interesting for middle TN.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

You didn't find it interesting? David Mang help out a little, huh? Your boy did too. :thumb: Congrats on the smart moves.

Hey,my latest prediction wasn't too far off, was it? I just thought it could be interesting, that's all... but maybe I was wrong. :lol:

Addition....

Hey now, did you not see on Jan 31st???

(Sommers @ Jan 31 2006 - 05:11 PM) *

The Bears are quiet. Steve's there supporting Chad & Co. I predict a surprise victory or two in this one:

1) BC

2) Clarksville

3) SD

4) The Hill

Edited by Sommers

You didn't find it interesting? David Mang help out a little, huh? Your boy did too. :thumb: Congrats on the smart moves.

Hey,my latest prediction wasn't too far off, was it? I just thought it could be interesting, that's all... but maybe I was wrong. :lol:

Sitting in the stands I really wasn't sure what to expect when I realized Mang would wrestle Fuller. Both are excellent wrestlers and I wasn't sure who could take that one. Needless to say Mang looked excellent. I find it very hard to believe that he is only a sophomore... he definitely stepped up well in a pressure situation.

Sitting in the stands I really wasn't sure what to expect when I realized Mang would wrestle Fuller. Both are excellent wrestlers and I wasn't sure who could take that one. Needless to say Mang looked excellent. I find it very hard to believe that he is only a sophomore... he definitely stepped up well in a pressure situation.

Lots of hard work and sacrafice fro a very devoted dad I've had the fortune of meeting. We'll continue to see this kid develop. Huge win for him this weekend. Dustin Ortiz and others will have their hands full with him in a couple of weeks :thumb: