Big 9 Student Sections

easttennesseefan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey jaylo, who's student section can actually fight? Yeah, that's what I thought. Not once, but twice you all tried to fight our students. 0 for 2. Nice try.

go cougars

That's kind of funny because I seem to remember it differently. Do you remember Carolina Pottery Parking lot? My how quickly we forget. I remember seeing about three SHHS students owning about 15 of your guys. Oh well, Maybe we can recreate it at districts. See you in the parking lot.

when did it become your conference? he is short(6'0") but can outscore any of your post players.... look at the stats he is avrg. 15 points and 6 rebounds a game, none of your post players avrg. near that and they are true post players... (not very good).... he is redheaded but what does that have to do with basketball? hess plays alot in the post but is a 2guard.... keep throwing fuel on the fire because central and s.h. may meet again.... but dont worry this little aa school that is new in the conf. is not very good they just have 3 of the top scorers in the conf. the assists leader in the conf. and one of the best defenders in the conf.(mccoy).... and gabe could very well win m.v.p. i will not say anything bad about s.h. they are the team to beat, central is taking it one game at a time.... but i will tell you this they will not back down from any team.... from my posts i wont have to eat any crow, but you might!!!!!!

[/quo

I agree with most of it, but Gabe winning MVP? Thats gonne be hard. There are way better players in the conference than him. Hes good, but You need to look at the players at SH, South, and THS. Tough players there.

Siegel Nation hands down no others compare end of conversation

Yeah i saw a picture on here of the seigal nation. WOW!! that is the biggest student section i have ever seen. Wish the Big 9 had the much support for their teams.

That's kind of funny because I seem to remember it differently. Do you remember Carolina Pottery Parking lot? My how quickly we forget. I remember seeing about three SHHS students owning about 15 of your guys. Oh well, Maybe we can recreate it at districts. See you in the parking lot.

who cares about freakin fighting after a basketball game. i can tell you one thing, a true fan goes to districts to cheer their team to victory, not wait to fight in the parking lot after the game. that's real mature :thumb:

Yeah i saw a picture on here of the seigal nation. WOW!! that is the biggest student section i have ever seen. Wish the Big 9 had the much support for their teams.

i have seen every player in the big 9, and they are not any players better than gabe..... they are a couple that might win m.v.p besides him and that would be deshad from t.h. or omar from s.h. they have had good year also, nobody else even close and that is not taking any thing away from some of the other players in the big 9..... if one of them 3 dont win it then it would be a shock..... i would like to hear all the players that you think are way better than gabe... i am not saying that he is better than the other 2, and i am not saying that he isnt but he is just as desrving as them to win m.v.p. if one of them 3 dont win it then they should not give one away...

i have seen every player in the big 9, and they are not any players better than gabe..... they are a couple that might win m.v.p besides him and that would be deshad from t.h. or omar from s.h. they have had good year also, nobody else even close and that is not taking any thing away from some of the other players in the big 9..... if one of them 3 dont win it then it would be a shock..... i would like to hear all the players that you think are way better than gabe... i am not saying that he is better than the other 2, and i am not saying that he isnt but he is just as desrving as them to win m.v.p. if one of them 3 dont win it then they should not give one away...

I believe either Johnson Wattad or i think his name is Haldron? from South.. Pretty good player

How can you not mention Gabe? He probably leads the Big 9 in scoring after the last game, and can't be too far away in leading the league in rebounding. He is a big reason Central has played so well this year.

Omar is averaging almost 20 a game and is first in the region in scoring. He was also in every section( scoring, rebounding, free throw %, three pointers, and assits) so i think he deserves mvp but this is supposed to be about student sections.