Clinton VS.Powell

thekidd0086

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive already said most of this so dont say sanything stupid again. the Clinton kid is the cuzin of dixon so its actually the "same blood" Powell is the one who is getting lee smith from central you said his family lives there well the new kids at Clinotn live in Clinton and POwell also got the bruhin kids. and like i said earlier ur mad that Powells just going down hill and Clinton is on a roll so dont make fun of us being in the groove. Clinton wins

ive already said most of this so dont say sanything stupid again. the Clinton kid is the cuzin of dixon so its actually the "same blood" Powell is the one who is getting lee smith from central you said his family lives there well the new kids at Clinotn live in Clinton and POwell also got the bruhin kids. and like i said earlier ur mad that Powells just going down hill and Clinton is on a roll so dont make fun of us being in the groove. Clinton wins

geesh, are you a football player for clinton? do your school a favor and don't say another word...lol

Ok first off Clinton hasnt lost a home game this season so why hate on the heater deal if its working. Second of all Clinton recruited no one. As tnvol said it is JORDAN DIXONS COUSIN. One of the players that moved back to Clinton has played about 30 seconds at the end of 1 game. The other player is making a pretty good impact off of the bench which i believe is just evening the team back out after Justian Garner is gone. He rebounds and plays defense better than Garner but Garner was a better offensive player. The new player Faison is probably averaging about 6 points and 5 rebounds a game. If you cant beat Karns or Central im sorry but i dont think your gonna be within 15 points of the Dragons. Lee Smith will have about 20 and Hargis, Connor and the rest of the Panthers will be SHUT DOWN.

As much as i dont like hargis as a ball player this year, i dont think your going to shut him and conner both down, maybe one or the other but i see powell giving them a tough game they always step up for the big games

look what happend to halls on friday

Im actually going to miss watching a UT basketball game against kentucky for this so i hope its good

I seen what happened to Halls on friday. You beat them by 1 point on your best night. Look what happened to Halls when they came to the Dragon Den a couple weeks ago. Look that score up and then get back to me. Clinton played Powell to overtime in the worst shooting performace ive seen them have all year and it was at Powell. Its at the Den this time and i think theyre gonna come out hitting on all cylinders. Huddleston should match up with Hargis and should keep Hargis to under 10 points. Id say they will have Dixon on Connor and play alot of help on him and i shouldnt have said they would shut him down earlier because i dont think they can completely shut Connor down but i look for him to have well below his season average.