Pearl-Cohn Coaching Search

Guest catfish-hunter

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why say a name when the answer is staring you right in the face????

I do not doubt you heard it from a reliable source or that he would definitely be the #1 candidate. I do believe at the end of the day he will wear blue and gold. I believe interest was shown from P.C and that GH may have thought, good god what an athletic goldmine. I just think that people have jumped on this a little early. Either way some school will be happy after all is said and done.

Guest catfish-hunter

I do not doubt you heard it from a reliable source or that he would definitely be the #1 candidate. I do believe at the end of the day he will wear blue and gold. I believe interest was shown from P.C and that GH may have thought, good god what an athletic goldmine. I just think that people have jumped on this a little early. Either way some school will be happy after all is said and done.

Wherever he coaches that school is sure to be successful because the one constant that you and I do agree on is that the man is a workaholic and that goes a long way to buidling a successful program.

The one player at PC that would benefit the most if this move were made is DeAunte Mason (the quarterback). An athletic quarterback that can run and throw playing under GH has always been successful (ie. Josh Garza). I do not know if Mason is faster than Garza but he sure is a big athletic kid who can throw the football. If Pearl-Cohn played defense under the guy like they always have in the past then they'd be darn near impossible to beat because I promise anyone that they'd score points offensively. Their receivers, backs, and linemen are bigger, faster, and much more athletic than what passes through any of the three schools in our county.

Like you said Mc cowboy, it an "athletic goldmine" :thumb:

Edited by catfish-hunter

He should probably call former Harpeth basketball coach Barry Mangrum and ask him about leaving a quiet community school with decent athletics and lots of community support for an "athletic goldmine". B) The grass is not always greener. There is more mud out there than you realize. Watch out for quicksand too. B)

First of all he is a great head coach, but I still can't believe that he is the guy. He would do great I am sure but I would have to think that this would "ruffle some feathers" in Metro. I believe that he came here from Florida so he might have been in a situation like this before. But it certainly is a different world than Cheatham Co.

Edited by FadePattern