District 3-AAA

bizazz

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good comeback??? i think??

\ your a joke man get off here and stay up there. you all might win your stinky district and region and us or south doyle or anyone else will come up there and dominate you all again. 8-3 pretty bad considering you all scored in the last inning when the game was already over do something on the field and then you punks can talk junk but until we stomp you all again lets just not talk about how bad u all are.

• 2 weeks later...

How will West do in 3AAA after coming over. Could they surprise anyone. Who do they have?

I haven't seen them in person. I'm hearing that pitching depth is still a concern, just like last year. They may be able to put enough runs on the board to win a few games.

We (Clinton) scrimmaged them last night and they pitched their ace. He was pretty good, but I don't believe he was in the 80's. He had a pretty good curve. They pitched him all of the game besides the last two, and I'm not sure about their relief guy. They have some pretty decent sticks, they hit some balls pretty hard. Defensively they made a few errors, but every team will.

They will be pretty good this year I think. I wouldn't look to them as being a contestant for second in district. I don't think they are on the level as Oak Ridge or Karns, but they could prove to be a good district tournament team and put somebody out. I wouldn't lose any sleep over them if I was Halls, but they could surprise some teams.