Lake Co vs.Humboldt

mrbigster

I wouldn't brag too much..Middleton only beat Northside by 3 points..Northside was about 8-15 and had lost to Brighton,a team that Lake Co beat by twenty and Halls beat very bad both times..So ,Middleton had better be worried if they play Lake Co,Union City or Humboldt..Especially if your team makes it to the region championship and loses..You don't want to face any of these three teams on their home floors..Your name and what you did last year is pulling you a lot of votes but any of these three teams will beat Middleton..Like someone said..they saw you in the Christmas tournament and was un-impressed..And since then,Middleton has been beaten by Manassas,blown out by Middle College by 20 (ouch) and barely beat Northside!

You can be unimpressed all you want. Bottom line is we win games win it matters. Believe me Bolivar has been unimpressive a lot during the year, but they have something in common with us. They win when it matters. They have Gold Balls just like us. You don't have any and til you win one you really do not need to talk to me about how great your team is! We have a bad game and we lose all respect but remember we are the Defending State Champions and we will be until someone can knock us out.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can be unimpressed all you want. Bottom line is we win games win it matters. Believe me Bolivar has been unimpressive a lot during the year, but they have something in common with us. They win when it matters. They have Gold Balls just like us. You don't have any and til you win one you really do not need to talk to me about how great your team is! We have a bad game and we lose all respect but remember we are the Defending State Champions and we will be until someone can knock us out.

Hey M town you talk much trash when your kids are winning but at the first sign of trouble vis a vis a loss or two you are nowhere to be found on the T. You have eat crow and you will eat crow again. So when Middleton loses again step up and man up if you have the Ballers!

Hey M town you talk much trash when your kids are winning but at the first sign of trouble vis a vis a loss or two you are nowhere to be found on the T. You have eat crow and you will eat crow again. So when Middleton loses again step up and man up if you have the Ballers!

Spellrone..I see you noticed that too!When Middleton loses ,M Town Baller is nowhere to be found..for at least two or three days after things have calmed down!

crow2006, I believe the tech was for the new rule of coming onto the floor. The Vikings were out first the LC came out from the end they were warming up on. I believe that some of the LC players going up the sideline cut the line off a bit short and went through the Viking line. Not positive but that is what I was told. That a rule was in place in warm ups that you could not surround the other team as you are coming out. This is in place to prevent taunting and intimidation tactics. I was at the game and did not notice so I feel it was unintentional, but hey rules are rules.

war i was told that lc summitted the wrong line up not real sure but thats what another lc fan said. don't think it really mattered what line up lc summitted nobody couldn't have beat them last night

This game started out strange with Humboldt two techicnal shots before the game even started..Humboldt hit one of the two and took a 1 point lead and then we had the jump ball..From then on..it was all Lake Co.as Lake Co won 81-61...Lake Co looked to be quicker and actually took it to the taller Vikings..Brandon Springer showed that he could jump with the taller Vikings and had several blocked shots as did Jay Warlick...Humboldt started Kelcey Rose on Springer but Springer was too quick and beat him to the basket on several occassions..Then Humboldt switched someone else on springer....Springer finished with 19 but left the game with about 4 minutes left limping very bad...Tony Tyler looked like the Tony Tyler we used to see..Tony hit several from way..way out and kept driving around the Viking defenders...Tony finished with 29..Channin Geanes showed he is one of the top sophomores in the state with 19 points and a very good all around game....I was stunned at the way Lake Co shot the ball..Lake Co led at one time by about 33 points and Humboldt gained a little ground in the 3rd quarter and Lake Co came back and had a good 4th quarter..Humboldt never got closer than 20...Kelcey Rose played a good game for Humboldt and had about 29 points also..All in all..Lake Co just had one of those games....I don't believe any Single A team would have beat Lake Co tonight ...To go to Humboldt and play this well against a great team shows that if we play hard and are hitting the 3-ball..we can play with anyone...Most people thought Lake Co didn't have the inside game to beat Humboldt at Humboldt but the athleticism of Lake Co really showed..Lake Co. now has a 17 game winning streak and with the win stopped the Humboldt winning streak at 8 in a row..I still believe this is the toughest district in the State and wouldn't be surprised to see Humboldt,Lake Co,or Union City go far...And Halls is capable of pulling off an upset...

I wished i got to go to the game. I had a friend that went and reported back to me saying that Lake County wasn't missing a shot. Why i'm posting has anyone heard anything on Springer. He is very Important on how far we go in district, region and beyond. I've watch alot of games this year involving Lake County and Springer get better every time i watch him. I've seen a lot of players play this year but Springer may be the best all around player i've seen. P.S. I've seen the m-town ballers squad play in Martin and they remind me of Union City. Sorry i ment Union City B team. Sorry Union City B team that is a slap in the face to ya'll to be compared to Middleton. Marq Murdon needs to work on a jump shot. He can't go inside against against Middle College. The ball will end up somewhere close to Lake County from the hands of Curie. You don't need to worry about how impressed it sounds for Lake County to win but you need to worry about getting some health benifits after Middle College's front court starts beatin Marq Murden drives to the basket and it ends up in the stands somewhere.

I wish I could but truth is I probably will not be able to step up to the plate til next year because we will not lose again. So I will leave the crow to the Falcons.

I wished i got to go to the game. I had a friend that went and reported back to me saying that Lake County wasn't missing a shot. Why i'm posting has anyone heard anything on Springer. He is very Important on how far we go in district, region and beyond. I've watch alot of games this year involving Lake County and Springer get better every time i watch him. I've seen a lot of players play this year but Springer may be the best all around player i've seen. P.S. I've seen the m-town ballers squad play in Martin and they remind me of Union City. Sorry i ment Union City B team. Sorry Union City B team that is a slap in the face to ya'll to be compared to Middleton. Marq Murdon needs to work on a jump shot. He can't go inside against against Middle College. The ball will end up somewhere close to Lake County from the hands of Curie. You don't need to worry about how impressed it sounds for Lake County to win but you need to worry about getting some health benifits after Middle College's front court starts beatin Marq Murden drives to the basket and it ends up in the stands somewhere.

Hey lake county fan the only time you need to be worrying about Marq Murden's jump shot is when his jump shot is killin ya when ya have to travel down here and then travel back crying AGAIN!! Yea Marq and the rest of the team was off most of the game but like they always do they win when it counts

Hey lake county fan the only time you need to be worrying about Marq Murden's jump shot is when his jump shot is killin ya when ya have to travel down here and then travel back crying AGAIN!! Yea Marq and the rest of the team was off most of the game but like they always do they win when it counts

Is he the one that shoots the set shot?..like in the Bailey Howell days...Must have really looked at a lot of old film clips and patterened his shot after Howell...