Bearden

hcaoc

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Gray not part of the Bearden Coaching staff last season? Why is he not helping with workouts? If I wanted to be a head coach at the place I was coaching I would sure try administration on my side.

Coaches don't have to help, I heard the booster club hired an outside source to run the off season program.

If they can afford a strength coach, maybe they can hire a someone to coach the football team too.

I'm not saying the head coach did not "monitor" or not know what was going on during the off season. I just think it is unrealistic to ask the kids for a commitment during the offseason without the coaches making a commitment. It could be rotated among the staff, but I think coaches not being part of it is a big mistake.

Oskie,

I guess that would explain the great winning tradition at Bearden High.

Maybe they should go back to the way most teams do it. Let the Bearden Football Booster Pay its football coaches a little extra to do their job. I find it very hard to believe this is happening. Oh well I guess that is how they got so good---not!

Since you think Bearden is so bad why even waste your time and read a post about bearden or comment on one. I have always heard when someone else can put someone else down then they are not happy with theirselves.