AAA Final 8

Chizaggi

Guest Number8

what does the line-up this year for SH, number 8, like how many seniors and juniors are playing or starting?

I don't think i m in any position to say who will start or who will serve some time on the bench. It might be me who will serve some time, i don't always see things the way the coach does, and I saw that when i looked at the Varsity list. But our coach is the big man, and we all have to respect his decision. I can't tell u the line up because the coach makes up the system. he might want to play 4-5-1 or 4-4-2, u never know. But i think our team is mosty juniors and seniors. Specially our whole defence should be seniors.

Edited by Number8

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think i m in any position to say who will start or who will serve some time on the bench. It might be me who will serve some time, i don't always see things the way the coach does, and I saw that when i looked at the Varsity list. But our coach is the big man, and we all have to respect his decision. I can't tell u the line up because the coach makes up the system. he might want to play 4-5-1 or 4-4-2, u never know. But i think our team is mosty juniors and seniors. Specially our whole defence should be seniors.

I look forward to watching your season unfold... both yours and the teams. I hope that Eddie can work through whatever it was last season that was causing the problems, and become the player that I think he has the potential to become. Good luck, and give your coach a little slack. It is not an easy job, especially around cut times. Us old guys usually know what we are doing (not all the time, but we like to think so!) Don't rock the boat, play a solid game, and I expect to see your team do very well this season.

Guest Number8

I look forward to watching your season unfold... both yours and the teams. I hope that Eddie can work through whatever it was last season that was causing the problems, and become the player that I think he has the potential to become. Good luck, and give your coach a little slack. It is not an easy job, especially around cut times. Us old guys usually know what we are doing (not all the time, but we like to think so!) Don't rock the boat, play a solid game, and I expect to see your team do very well this season.

Our coach is a hard workin man, and trys to make soccer fun for us. I know he is trying to make the best out of the team, but his decisions sometime lets me doubt that. I hope our coach will place players on the field due to their performance. He is a good coach, but this year i want a lil more than just fun. But no matter what, I will always respect his decisions, and do what he asks.

Guest Number8

believe me, number 8, you have no idea how good you have it...our coach is a former basketball coach that will call of our practices just because our basketball team is playing or if it is a little cold outside...he seems to not care about soccer and he has a temper problem and holds grudges against our best players...He might be mad at you and then he won't punish you until about three weeks later before a district game or something...if Dyersburg doesn't do well this year it will be because of him...

U R right man. I should thank god for having a coach like him. He always tells us to bring our indoor shoes so when it rains we can go to the soccer indoor facility and play there. He is a good man, and i don't think he seems like a coach who holds grudges. I really respect him as a person and a coach. But ManU, i wish ur team good luck this season, and make the best out what u have. :D

U R right man. I should thank god for having a coach like him. He always tells us to bring our indoor shoes so when it rains we can go to the soccer indoor facility and play there. He is a good man, and i don't think he seems like a coach who holds grudges. I really respect him as a person and a coach. But ManU, i wish ur team good luck this season, and make the best out what u have. :D

thanks buddy...take that AAA title to SH :)

Guest Number8

thanks buddy...take that AAA title to SH :thumb:

:D I will try with all i got left in my legs. i ll be keeping an eye on ur team.

And ice yes BK is still assistant coach

Edited by Number8

ManU, doesn't this brazillian dude that everyone talks about play for u all? what is his name again? Costa? Is he really as good as people claim?

Yeah, number 8 he plays for us...and yeah is really is that good...We went out and played about a month before conditioning started and I've really never seen anything like him....I have been to a lot of Elite Soccer Camps in South Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee and there were players there that I thought.. no one could be this good, but they are really nothing compared to him...the crazy thing is that he doesn't have all that much speed and I guess thats why he isn't a pro right now, but everything else is there.... he is also very physically strong, he has a bullet shot from either foot, any move you have seen or things you haven't seen, things that people just shouldn't be able to do with a soccer ball, he does in his sleep..He is just so creative with his dribbling and his passing, he is just unbelievable...

I would love to see him go one on one with Eddie Yah :thumb:

Edited by manU721

Yeah, number 8 he plays for us...and yeah is really is that good...We went out and played about a month before conditioning started and I've really never seen anything like him....I have been to a lot of Elite Soccer Camps in South Carolina, Georgia, and Tennessee and there were players there that I thought.. no one could be this good, but they are really nothing compared to him...the crazy thing is that he doesn't have all that much speed and I guess thats why he isn't a pro right now, but everything else is there.... he is also very physically strong, he has a bullet shot from either foot, any move you have seen or things you haven't seen, things that people just shouldn't be able to do with a soccer ball, he does in his sleep..He is just so creative with his dribbling and his passing, he is just unbelievable...

I would love to see him go one on one with Eddie Yah :)

Sounds like he is a great player. But one player can't do it all. How is the rest of your team shaping up? (I'm not trying to disrespect, just curious) What district/region teams are you with again?

Sounds like he is a great player. But one player can't do it all. How is the rest of your team shaping up? (I'm not trying to disrespect, just curious) What district/region teams are you with again?

Big G, I gotta say, we look really good...we have 8 seniors starting who have been playing together for 7 years...5 of them are talking with colleges, one has already signed with Union University, and one is talking with Memphis and CBU...We are here in the same district with Martin Westview and the same region as USJ..We have alot of speed, size, and agressiveness..Our only weakness is depth and coaching...Our coach won't be a problem though because he is a pretty nice guy who will listen to us if we tell him what we think is best, our assistant coach has been around soccer all his life but he has a hard time getting to practice because he is the school's resource officer...But all in all I think we can win district and region, Martin and USJ are kinda down this year anyway, and we can beat Madison or Sheffield in Sub-State...We were gonna be pretty good without Fernando, but now he has added a big punch to our midfield. :)