AAA Final 8

Chizaggi

Its prolly too early too to think Farragut will be there no matter what.

No it's not we have been there before and understand what it takes. Hopefully we will have it this year, but if not that is because there are alot of good teams this year. But it's definitely not to early to say Farragut will be there

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

No it's not we have been there before and understand what it takes. Hopefully we will have it this year, but if not that is because there are alot of good teams this year. But it's definitely not to early to say Farragut will be there

Pride and over confident comes right before the fall.

I agree Blackman will be really good this year. I look for them to cruz to the state tournament. As for the whole incident. I dont think that is a big deal. Everyone loses their temper every once in a while

Your right everyone loses their temper, but that was a little much there is a big difference playing with emotion and gettin outta control n we got outta control well a few of us myself in cluded i'll be the 1st one to admit my actions where wrong n embarassing to my team my coach adn my school but no the "incident" wont be a problem it was in the past and will stay there but thats all im sayin on that subject for teh rest of the year ha

thats good you take responsibility for it. i was expecting you all to not think you did anything wrong, and do something similar this year. even though no games have been played yet, i am expecting the same basic group of teams that were there last year. for the most part, they have all been getting back to state for the last few years. obviously nobody will know until the season starts, but i see a similar top 8 finish as last years.

Pride and over confident comes right before the fall.

Number 8 , I have to say you need to read the Farraguts players post again, he said it wasn't to early but their was a lot of good teams out there who might knock them off, but look for them early. I agree, Farragut has done the walking so they can do the talking. On the other hand, I am amazed at the time you have to post you are everywhere on these boards. OK, I hope Science Hill brings something to the table, but they haven't in many years. Brentwood, Bearden, CAK, Knox Catholic, Farragut have and they are the powers on here now , they deserve to be. If ya'll win alot against good competition, get on here and eat these guys alive, but don't call them prideful, all the teams above have earned that, " We will be in there" statement

Guest Number8

Number 8 , I have to say you need to read the Farraguts players post again, he said it wasn't to early but their was a lot of good teams out there who might knock them off, but look for them early. I agree, Farragut has done the walking so they can do the talking. On the other hand, I am amazed at the time you have to post you are everywhere on these boards. OK, I hope Science Hill brings something to the table, but they haven't in many years. Brentwood, Bearden, CAK, Knox Catholic, Farragut have and they are the powers on here now , they deserve to be. If ya'll win alot against good competition, get on here and eat these guys alive, but don't call them prideful, all the teams above have earned that, " We will be in there" statement

i Don't really care how many times u been to state and won it. For me pride is over confident which is not a good thing. A team like brazil Who everyone knows is the best team, does not come out and say, we will make it to the finals. That is my opinion about it, and i don't want to argue about it either. ;)

Edited by Number8

i Don't really care how many times u been to state and won it. For me pride is over confident which is not a good thing. A team like brazil Who everyone knows is the best team, does not come out and say, we will make it to the finals. That is my opinion about it, and i don't want to argue about it either. :ph34r:

Brazil is the most cocky team in the world. They have a right to be. Their new jerseys have a tag built on them that says something along the lines of "Born/Made to play the beautiful game." That takes quite a player to wear that jersey and all of those guys def. deserve it. They carry a swagger..

Edited by lcsoccer

Guest Number8

Brazil is the most cocky team in the world. They have a right to be. Their new jerseys have a tag built on them that says something along the lines of "Born/Made to play the beautiful game." That takes quite a player to wear that jersey and all of those guys def. deserve it. They carry a swagger..

DID the player choose the jersy, i don't think so. and i don't think any players EVER came out and said we are gonna make the finals or we are the best. so lets end it here!!

DID the player choose the jersy, i don't think so. and i don't think any players EVER came out and said we are gonna make the finals or we are the best. so lets end it here!!

Surely, that is what you should be saying at every practice session and game?

You need to have the self confidence and a bit of arrogance, get cocky, tell people that you are going all the way this year, you need to put pressure on yourself and your team to achieve the goals.

Dont settle for 'we all played great', demand excellence, if you are going into the season without seeing yourself playing in the state finals, you may aswell finish now.