AAA Final 8

Chizaggi

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

Surely, that is what you should be saying at every practice session and game?

You need to have the self confidence and a bit of arrogance, get cocky, tell people that you are going all the way this year, you need to put pressure on yourself and your team to achieve the goals.

Dont settle for 'we all played great', demand excellence, if you are going into the season without seeing yourself playing in the state finals, you may aswell finish now.

I really hate to expand this issue, because it has not much to do with the subject. But i think u are confusing Self cinfidence with Over convidence. It is not wrong to set goal. My goal is to make state this year, and i m sure our team will do whatever it takes. But i m not going to say "we are gonna be there cause we i think we are good,and we got what it takes" <------- that is over confidence. But that is the last thing i m goin to say about this non-topic issue. :thumb:

Guest cockett8

man I LOVE chess, i made made state last year, but didn't go, cause of school and stuff :thumb: .

i think that i have played chess once in my life put i think its pretty koolcristian_ronaldo.jpg

DID the player choose the jersy, i don't think so. and i don't think any players EVER came out and said we are gonna make the finals or we are the best. so lets end it here!!

Number 8, you seem really cool and I also love your input on these boards, but I gotta say that Ronaldo just was on the Brazilian networks saying how they were gonna win the World Cup again

Guest Number8

Number 8, you seem really cool and I also love your input on these boards, but I gotta say that Ronaldo just was on the Brazilian networks saying how they were gonna win the World Cup again

thanks for the cool comments. And i belive you that Ronaldo might have said that, eventhou i have not read nething about it, but I don't see Ronaldo being a big part of the Brazilian team, when they got, ronaldino, Adriano, and many more so. In my eyes ronaldo is a lil confused, cause a few month ago a said that he would be the best player in WC 2006 :thumb: .

Edited by Number8

thanks for the cool comments. And i belive you that Ronaldo might have said that, eventhou i have not read nething about it, but I don't see Ronaldo being a big part of the Brazilian team, when they got, ronaldino, Adriano, and many more so. In my eyes ronaldo is a lil confused, cause a few month ago a said that he would be the best player in WC 2006 :thumb: .

what do you think of the italy germany game that ended 4-1 in favor of italy...was germany missing some players?

Guest Number8

what do you think of the italy germany game that ended 4-1 in favor of italy...was germany missing some players?

While i was in germany, they started having problems coaching and talent wise. And they still do. I do think germany wanted to win the game, and there were maybe 3 or 4 players Including Oliver Khan (goile) But so were the italians. i think germany has some great coaches and kilinsman is way too young and inexperienced to coach the national team. The german news papers critisised their national team, and kilinsman (coach) himself doubted making it to the finals. i don't think germany is going to make it past the quarter-finals.

man it looks like the weather dudes are changing their mind about tuesday and thursday. We better play our to scrimmage games without any cancellations.

Edited by Number8

By golly, you all have gotten this so right , Italy and Brazil will be in the

AAA final 8.

I think there was a song"Too much time on my hands" that might be appropriate for this post site right now. I agree let's all talk about who might win the World Cup so Start a new post or stick to the subject, when most jump on here they are interested in what the Post Title says and that is why they dialed in the post.

LCSoccer (mini me) I agree with you. If you have been there, and you continue to pose a threat year in and year out, then you can hold your head a little higher....but at the same time Farragut doesnt have as much firepower as they are used to having. They didn't have the offensive threats last year as the previous times they won the whole thing, and this year they dont have a 25 goal scorer again. Backstom is great, but i dont know if he can put up the numbers of a Doyle, Morrow, or Britcher....that is what Farragut needs again, someone who is an automatic goal scorer from anywhere. They do have a good defense again...for that reason alone i see them doing very similarly to last seasons team...get to state and play well, but will probably be back in knoxville before the whole thing is done....However, next season, when Backstrom is a Senior and the Junior class is very experienced, they will make another run at the title.

Edited by FockinMental16

I don't think ur top three picks will make it through. I think One of the top two will make it and Science Hill, Morristown West or Greenville in place of the other. McMinn Co. lost some players,and I don't think they will get through.

You can't be serious.... Morristown West loses in sub-state every year by like double digits... and if you didnt know but thats not to good in soccer.