AAA Final 8

Chizaggi

Guest Number8

Number 8------TAKE it from a voice ofexperience, You may have passion but you have put a number on your head that will carry to the field , Number 8 , will now be watched to see if your feet do what your mouth does...........slow down there is plenty of season to prove your what you claim to be. ;)

LC, I look forward to your input all the time!!! :lol:

WOW hold up!! i have never claimed to be anything. Quote me on something i claimed about myself. I have NEVER claimed to be good. all i said i love the game and i have a lot of passion. Why does everyone say I calim to be good. I like for those people to come and quote me. because i chose my words wisely.

Edited by Number8

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get back on track and discuss the original topic of AAA final 8? Actually, I agree with Bruinsoccer. Region 1 is usually not a threat to the "Big Boys" but anything can happen and everyone is beatable. There is some good talent in the area this year and even if none of us make past Knoxville, there will be some great games played in Region 1 this year.

4 real guys, lets just get back on topic and forget about who's who? Everyone is hoping for the best this season, and lets just keep it clean and let the season go on.

WOW hold up!! i have never claimed to be anything. Quote me on something i claimed about myself. I have NEVER claimed to be good. all i said i love the game and i have a lot of passion. Why does everyone say I calim to be good. I like for those people to come and quote me. because i chose my words wisely.

Not to sound derrogitory but you always boast about your passion for the game and how you play with heart and all that stuff. So, if you really do have this so called "passion" then why did you quit for three years? seriously?

Guest Number8

Not to sound derrogitory but you always boast about your passion for the game and how you play with heart and all that stuff. So, if you really do have this so called "passion" then why did you quit for three years? seriously?

Listen man, living in germany i didn't need rides anywhere, trasportations was everywhere. But when i moved here my parents worked alot. In US when u don't have a car Nothing works, and i didn't know anyone, so i quit, because there was no other choice. but now i got my own car, and i have worked very hard to get back in shape, and if it wasn't for the love of the game, i wouldn't even cared to start running miles after miles in the rain. SO there ya go.

Listen man, living in germany i didn't need rides anywhere, trasportations was everywhere. But when i moved here my parents worked alot. In US when u don't have a car Nothing works, and i didn't know anyone, so i quit, because there was no other choice. but now i got my own car, and i have worked very hard to get back in shape, and if it wasn't for the love of the game, i wouldn't even cared to start running miles after miles in the rain. SO there ya go.

Thanks for that touching story. But just so you know your not the only ont that runs/trains in the rain and other crazy conditions.

Guest Number8

Thanks for that touching story. But just so you know your not the only ont that runs/trains in the rain and other crazy conditions.

Listen Punk what do u really want from me? The topic is not about me fool, so keep ur stupid comments to urself, and if u really got something to say, make sure it has something to do with the topic.

Guest Number8

hey number 8, how good is your team this year and what can you tell me about Eddie Yah, I'm here in west tenn. so I can't really get over there to see him play, how good is he?

Finally someone is askin about him. Me and him have practiced together, and he helped me to get a lil back in shape. But i m no where in his class. in my opinion he is stronger, and better than last year. I think Eddie Yah is his own definition, he is still improving everyday, and i m just more than happy to be on his side of the team. I have learned a lot from him, and i think we will continue to do some practice and get fit for the season. He is Physically VERY strong, and his footwork show where he comes from. To be hones from all i have seen in germany, he prolly would top my list. As for our team, i think we have A LOT of talet this year. Our "try outs" is over and things are gettin heated up for position. Obviously a lot of competetion, and all i m gonna say is that our coaches are goin to have a rough time deciding who to start. I think the team is gonna see a lot of rotation during the games. But as the season goes on we will see how good we really are.

Edited by Number8

Finally someone is askin about him. Me and him have practiced together, and he helped me to get a lil back in shape. But i m no where in his class. in my opinion he is stronger, and better than last year. I think Eddie Yah is his own definition, he is still improving everyday, and i m just more than happy to be on his side of the team. I have learned a lot from him, and i think we will continue to do some practice and get fit for the season. He is Physically VERY strong, and his footwork show where he comes from. To be hones from all i have seen in germany, he prolly would top my list. As for our team, i think we have A LOT of talet this year. Our "try outs" is over and things are gettin heated up for position. Obviously a lot of competetion, and all i m gonna say is that our coaches are goin to have a rough time deciding who to start. I think the team is gonna see a lot of rotation during the games. But as the season goes on we will see how good we really are.

[/quote

If Mr. Yah is so good why did he play so litttle against quality opponents last yr?

where is Eddie from, and do you think he is D-I caliber or beyond?

Guest Number8

OK dude Listen, have u EVER seen him play??? NO!! i m not gonna sit here and argue, but ask anyone who seen him play like asianinvasion they will tell u he is a class A player. And as for ur question as for why he didn't play much. There were problems during season, and that is ALL u need to know.

And Joe he is from liberia. Eddie can be the top player in anyones team. Im happy he is here at SH.

Edited by Number8

OK dude Listen, have u EVER seen him play??? NO!! i m not gonna sit here and argue, but ask anyone who seen him play like asianinvasion they will tell u he is a class A player. And as for ur question as for why he didn't play much. There were problems during season, and that is ALL u need to know.

And Joe he is from liberia. Eddie can be the top player in anyones team. Im happy he is here at SH.

what does the line-up this year for SH, number 8, like how many seniors and juniors are playing or starting?