ROCKWOOD VS WARTBURG

UT/Duke fan

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wartburg remembers the loss at Rockwood. Tonight is senoir night and Wartburg is on flat plains after losing to OS and Rockwood. I look for this game to be a dandy. Hackler won't have a feild day down low. Hackler will probley score 20 but I don't look for Gilmore to have a big night. My predicition leans on Travis Nelson and DJ Shannon playing much better tonight then what they have been. BTW Wartburg has this freshman who might not look like much but it coming off a huge 21 point game last night against Harriman. If he gets in the game he may let the 3's rain.

Wartburg-71

Rockwood-70 in OT :P

Wartburg remembers the loss at Rockwood. Tonight is senoir night and Wartburg is on flat plains after losing to OS and Rockwood. I look for this game to be a dandy. Hackler won't have a feild day down low. Hackler will probley score 20 but I don't look for Gilmore to have a big night. My predicition leans on Travis Nelson and DJ Shannon playing much better tonight then what they have been. BTW Wartburg has this freshman who might not look like much but it coming off a huge 21 point game last night against Harriman. If he gets in the game he may let the 3's rain.

Wartburg-71

Rockwood-70 in OT :thumb:

A lot if people have suprising 21 point games against Harriman , but I'm with you I say Wartburg in a squeeker only because their at home.

Tiger win... Hackler has a field day down low.. Gilmore gets atleast 4 threes

I Stand corrected about Hackler.. No one could stop him.. The only time he was stopped he ended up at the line.. Wartburg played no defense what-so-ever tonight.. Gilmore did ok.. but nothing like what i said he would lol.. it was a well played game, with the better team coming out on top..

Rockwood 76

Wartburg 71 maybe ive dont forgot the score.. but it was something of that nature..