Science Hill vs. Greeneville = Predictions

ComexxOriginal2221

I've seen them both play several times and wiggins is not better than wattad at all. he needs to gain about 20 pounds to even touch him. Defensively?? your joking right. Greenville may be a better team, but Wattad is way better a player. Ask any scout service or college coach and they'll tell you the same.

If wattad is so much better then why is wiggins being recruited more heavily by bigger D-1 schools.

wiggins is more athletic then wattad and can stroke it better and can dribble better and can play defense better and can...well do it all better....still be a good matchup b/c wattad is very good, but overall wiggins and GHS is better....like i said ghs by 8 or more-height isn't gonna be a factor when you put bodies on people like ghs HOPEFULLY will.

I agree 100%. Go greene devils

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares, greeneville and Johnson city are way over rated. lucky if the gym is half full. neither team will get out of the region. the real game would be DB and Morristown east

Your kidding right? Greeneville beat east by 21. I guarentee you that the science hill greeneville game tuesday night will fill hal henard up. This game is gonna be a preview of the regional championship game which is also at greeneville.

wiggins is more athletic then wattad and can stroke it better and can dribble better and can play defense better and can...well do it all better....still be a good matchup b/c wattad is very good, but overall wiggins and GHS is better....like i said ghs by 8 or more-height isn't gonna be a factor when you put bodies on people like ghs HOPEFULLY will.

Wiggins as a Sophomore in North Carolina was one of the most sought after sophomores in the South. Injuries, new surroudings and lots of adversity has slowed him. Next year he should easily be the best in the State of Tennessee.

I've seen them both play several times and wiggins is not better than wattad at all. he needs to gain about 20 pounds to even touch him. Defensively?? your joking right. Greenville may be a better team, but Wattad is way better a player. Ask any scout service or college coach and they'll tell you the same.

Have you lost your mind ? I challenge you to ask "ANY" serious recruiter which is the best. You need to get out of Johnson City and watch some other players. Seriously, I would like to see where Wattad is ranked higher than Wiggins.

Wiggins as a Sophomore in North Carolina was one of the most sought after sophomores in the South. Injuries, new surroudings and lots of adversity has slowed him. Next year he should easily be the best in the State of Tennessee.

if he is that good why did he go to greeneville, when he could be at Oak hill, we all know what great exposure he will get in greene county and their award winning newspaper :thumb:

if he is that good why did he go to greeneville, when he could be at Oak hill, we all know what great exposure he will get in greene county and their award winning newspaper :thumb:

your just a wanna be baller that knows wiggins would own you. If wiggins went to a one A school, he would still be gettin recruited more than your boy Omar. He's overrated. Sorry

Some of these comments are just getting crazy. I think that Some of the other teams might have a say about the championship game to come up soon, I mean DB, Sullivan Central, Morristown West, Cherokee. As for who is better Wattad or Wiggins? Both are pretty darn good players, Wiggins does need a few pounds and to get a little stronger. Both are big and can play. Both teams have good supporting players and shooters or else BOTH teams would not have won their respective conferences. If Greeneville plays the way they did a few weeks back they will (in my opinion) give Science Hill all they want. If they play the way the have the last few games it might not go that way. Hubmaster? You live on Main Street cause it sounds like you know so much about Greeneville..........

your just a wanna be baller that knows wiggins would own you. If wiggins went to a one A school, he would still be gettin recruited more than your boy Omar. He's overrated. Sorry

Thats not completely accurate. He actually is not getting recruited by as many D-1 schools as Wattad and that is the reason he will probably be the first Greeneville player in years to play AAU this summer, so he will get a scholarship that he deserves. But saying that Omar is overrated is unmerited. This kid works hard and, everytime I've seen him he has played very unselfish basketball and is really a great player. They both will be successful players in the future and hopefully both in D-1 schools.